NBA players that surprise you vol. youre still here?

I've been thinking about this and a couple of players come to mind...

1. Wally World. Guy can put up 10 points in a hurry. I honestly thought the guy would be an afterthought/done after he went to seattle.

2. Sam Cassell. Still around and still coveted.

3. Antwan Jamison. Guy really surprised a lot of people. He has been knocked for being a tweener who lacks of offensive skills. But he has really developedinto a well rounded player. Puts up double-doubles on a regular basis despite being undersized for the PF position. Added 3pt range to his arsenal too. Ithought his career would go downhill when he went to dallas...but he has only gotten better.
4. Allen Iverson. How long has it been AI? 12 years and still putting up 24 ppg and 7 apg
pimp.gif

5. PJ brown. I remember this guy during the Miami-NY rivalry..ultra consistent 11ppg 10rpg player. a decade or so after, he is still around the league.

6. Andrew Bynum...lots of doubt when he came into the league, but has been progressing nicely.

7. Shocked at how much of a bust Kwame and Curry have been.

8. Alonzo Mourning. Damn, not even kidney disease can keep this guy out of the court. Gotta admire that
pimp.gif

9. Glenn Robinson, who had a ton of game left, was never signed to another team after winning with the spurs. I mean, was he that bad? He looked like hestill had some gas left in the tank.

10. Jamario Moon. Guy went under the radar for a minute but is now doing this thing...
pimp.gif

11. Steve Francis...and how quickly he fell off. From an all star to a player who cannot even get the starting spot from rafer alston..not that rafer is allbad of course.

12. DEKE MUTOMBO. How old is this guy really? No matter. He can still board and block shots and clog the middle....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3. Antwan Jamison. Guy really surprised a lot of people. He has been knocked for being a tweener who lacks of offensive skills. But he has really developed into a well rounded player. Puts up double-doubles on a regular basis despite being undersized for the PF position. Added 3pt range to his arsenal too. I thought his career would go downhill when he went to dallas...but he has only gotten better.
I have said it before and I'll say it again. Dude plays like a 58 yr old white guy who lost his knees 30 years back
laugh.gif
. He will take the most ridiculous rolling hooks, 18 foot push shots, fast breakfloaters, this dude knows every way to score, and even down to the 2" of elevation on his jumper, he reminds me of every knee-pad wearing gray haired,huffin-puffin tricky %%+ father time looking mother *%#$*@ I have ever played against
laugh.gif

Twan is the truth, I always like his game

9. Glenn Robinson, who had a ton of game left, was never signed to another team after winning with the spurs. I mean, was he that bad? He looked like he still had some gas left in the tank.

eek.gif
he's still in the NBA
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

3. Antwan Jamison. Guy really surprised a lot of people. He has been knocked for being a tweener who lacks of offensive skills. But he has really developed into a well rounded player. Puts up double-doubles on a regular basis despite being undersized for the PF position. Added 3pt range to his arsenal too. I thought his career would go downhill when he went to dallas...but he has only gotten better.
I have said it before and I'll say it again. Dude plays like a 58 yr old white guy who lost his knees 30 years back
laugh.gif
. He will take the most ridiculous rolling hooks, 18 foot push shots, fast break floaters, this dude knows every way to score, and even down to the 2" of elevation on his jumper, he reminds me of every knee-pad wearing gray haired, huffin-puffin tricky %%+ father time looking mother *%#$*@ I have ever played against
laugh.gif

Twan is the truth, I always like his game

roll.gif
ahh man, same thing I was thinkin about Jamison....the shots he takes (and makes) are down right ridiculous.

voshon leanard
chucky actkins
nerd.gif

joe smith got gas in the tank
nerd.gif

PEJA a little washed up but
ohwell.gif

C-webb is in there some where
nerd.gif

Damon stoudomire
Jason or Jared collins
nerd.gif

Lol Najera

I really don't know how malik rose is in the league. I'm positive that there is are at least 10 dudes who went undrafted and are being forced to playoverseas that can replace him for a minimum salary.

nah the one that gets me the most is Kevin Ollie - Sixers.

when you think UConn, you think Ray Allen, Rip, Rudy, Emeka...and even Khalid El Amin
laugh.gif
...but never Kevin Ollie.

he didn't even average double digits in his 4 yrs at uconn.....drafted to the CBA after college...and still in the league.

nfikvm.jpg

Kwame Brown
Smush Parker

TG they are off my team....thats why we're better...lls

Antione Walker...Give it Up

Damon Jones...the most arrogant bench rider....hangin on LeBron's coat tails after he DUNKED on him

Chris Webber....it was the crack...lls

Shaq.....Give it up, u had your years...not even a flippin threat anymore

Back
Top Bottom