NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

Ron Ron still f's with Sacramento
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. Come back to Sacramento Ron Ron...

96TruwarierQBi just lost my deal with the dodgershalf a minute ago from mobile web

# i have just signed with the brooklyn dodgers. im so happy.1 minute ago from mobile web

#
I just signed with the Knicks for 12 milion, Thanks Donnie Walsh!!!11 minutes ago from mobile web

this dude Ron is either really bored or drunk

Damn, I thought it was going to be strange to see Q & D-Miles on the same team again... it's going to be strange seeing Q in a Clippers uniform again.

So he's basically making 8-9M a year.

He's young, O is improving and plays D. I wanna see him on the Blazers tormenting his old team
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If Portland ends up signing either Ariza or Turkoglu and Steve Blake is STILL our starting PG on opening night . .
mad.gif

SF isn't THAT much of a concern that we should be spending 40 mil on someone like Ariza. It just isn't . .

You guys know damn well that the GM of the Blazers (Kevin Pritchard) isn't dumb enough to sign Ariza to a 5 year $40 mill deal. Toronto is out of the Hedosweepstakes anyway. Hedo should be signing with the Blazers soon enough.

I see Toronto trying to get Ariza though and Artest could be going to L.A. It seems like the the rich keep getting richer

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
Jonny.

Ok bro, you're right. I don't live here too. I don't sit and listen to all these tools here wearin their Rudy jersey's and havin his pictures in their cube. I don't see that.
wink.gif

And keep gassin Pritchard, someday you will call me and tell me I was right. Paul, Durant, mismanaging the Sergio trade, D Miles contract/email situation, not trading a key contract in Lafrentz, now possibly overpaying for Hedo. You're right, dude's a genius.
laugh.gif

And you saying they won't be exciting, who gives a @#$% about exciting, we're talking TITLE. WIN. That's it. Save exciting for the Harlem Globetrotters. And rest assured, I have watched plenty a Blazer game. Trust. I'm not like you guys, I watch teams I can't stand just for situations such as these.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
For a guy that seems to say he knows the Blazers like the back of his hand, you of all people should know KP was NOT the GM the year Portlandtraded down from 4 missing out on Paul and Williams while taking that bum Webster. KP was lower level and pushed hard to Nash and Allen to draft Paul but theywent with Webster instead. The next year, he becomes GM, a few trades later they end up with Roy and Aldridge. You can't give him any credit for that?

I was not saying you were the guy who hasnt watched the Blazers, we have discussed this way too much for me to point that at you or argue with you. I amdisappointed that you would even think that was directed at you. I'm sorry I get excited about my team especially when they are on the verge of what seemsto be something big. I am not a front runner that claims teams such as the Lakers. I enjoy watching my underdog team have success in ANY from. Try to shoot itdown all you want but you never will to me. The Blazers were born in Portland and all their history is here, and their name actually represents somethinglocal. None of that can be said about the Lakers. Its sad they actually kept that name.

Back
Top Bottom