NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
And LeBron's time in Cleveland inches closer...
laugh.gif

Varejao got paid.
sick.gif

I know Ariza wishing he had AV's agent.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

So whats happening with Stack being bought out by Memphis with the sign n trade with the Raps and Mavs? Any word as to who he may go to?
Not to us if that'swhat your asking.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Varejao is a good post defender, but 5yrs/60 mil just isn't right. I don't care what you say. They tremendously overpaid to keep him and there's no way around it. But, then again I look at Dampier getting 7yrs/73mil back in the day and its not that bad.... Well, yes it is.
laugh.gif
Uhh, that's what we're all saying.
laugh.gif

YahooSportsNBA Dahntay Johes has agreed to a 4 year, $11 million deal with the Indiana Pacers, his agent told Yahoo! Sports. 4 minutes ago from web

Hmm...this means that the Cavs will have 44 mil on the books for the 2010-2011 season (that's with Bron not signing a new deal and still making the 17 milhe's scheduled to get) and with the cap being possibly 50-53 mil doesn't look good for them getting a Bosh, Amare or Wade at all unless they arewilling to sign for 11 mil...today is a win for the Knicks fans.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

YahooSportsNBA Dahntay Johes has agreed to a 4 year, $11 million deal with the Indiana Pacers, his agent told Yahoo! Sports. 4 minutes ago from web
Good signing now that Marquis is gone.

Wonder where Kleiza's going.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

So whats happening with Stack being bought out by Memphis with the sign n trade with the Raps and Mavs? Any word as to who he may go to?
Not to us if that'swhat your asking.
FML.

Oh well. Rumors if any?

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Who is this is Humphries guy? Can he play at all?
He can be when he gets his head on straight. energy guy, very athletic, good rebounder, but every once in a while will take a stupid shot/ Hestill pretty efficient, put up a 16 per last year.

Not really, not that I've seen.

No more Antoine Wright?

Aw... man.

Oh well, he just follows our pattern of trading our defensive SG... Word to Griffin, now Antoine Wright, Trenton Hassell, Marquis Daniels (is he a gooddefender? Iono but I miss him.
laugh.gif
), Greg Buckner, etc.

I really dont care if completely sucks. Any trade where the Mavs can dump Jerry Stackhouse and Devean George is OK in my book. Good riddance toboth those guys.

Hump is actually decent. Gets paid 3 per, and has 2 years left

I don't believe Wright/George will be missed at all.. too inconsistent.

I'm sorry but Antoine is butt. I liked the guy he tried hard, he got of couple of good offensive games in but if he is in your top 7 players you ain'tthat good of a team.

Word on the street is that Quis might come back and we already signed Quinton Ross, last time I watched him play with the Clips dude was a borderline lockdowndefender for them.

Sombody needs to explain to me why I would want Antoine Wright on my team, I'm looking at the numbers and he looks like garbage.

Help me out Dallas?

I'm sorry but Antoine is butt. I liked the guy he tried hard, he got of couple of good offensive games in but if he is in your top 7 players you ain't that good of a team.

Word on the street is that Quis might come back and we already signed Quinton Ross, last time I watched him play with the Clips dude was a borderline lockdown defender for them.
I liked AW, always have, always will.

Word on the street? What word on the street?
nerd.gif

Osh, he's a good defender, but he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt on most calls. He's a DECENT shooter, but can't really do much elseother than that. He can finish around the basket if it's a clear lane. I liked him, but with JET and now Josh mostly running the two, I'm fine with himleaving.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I really dont care if completely sucks. Any trade where the Mavs can dump Jerry Stackhouse and Devean George is OK in my book. Good riddance to both those guys.
Didn't we re-up George like last year?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What was Cuban thinkin

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I'm sorry but Antoine is butt. I liked the guy he tried hard, he got of couple of good offensive games in but if he is in your top 7 players you ain't that good of a team.

Word on the street is that Quis might come back and we already signed Quinton Ross, last time I watched him play with the Clips dude was a borderline lockdown defender for them.

nerd.gif

Osh, he's a good defender, but he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt on most calls. He's a DECENT shooter, but can't really do much else other than that. He can finish around the basket if it's a clear lane. I liked him, but with JET and now Josh mostly running the two, I'm fine with him leaving.
You know, that other message board we go to
laugh.gif

Me too man. I thought he played hard and brought some toughness to the Mavs. Im sad that he is gone, but I like this trade.

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I really dont care if completely sucks. Any trade where the Mavs can dump Jerry Stackhouse and Devean George is OK in my book. Good riddance to both those guys.
Didn't we re-up George like last year?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What was Cuban thinkin
Well, they tried to trade him in that Kidd trade but he f'ed it up the first time. I dont know what Cuban was thinking thought. I cant standDevean George

Originally Posted by xblker47

eek.gif
at Varejo getting 60 mill
Cavs get the dumbest off season contract award

Dont be surprised if Quis comes back with the Bi-Annual Exception. I have good word that the Mavs have spoken with his agent, that was a little bit ago, so Idont know if talks have continued.

nerd.gif

Osh, he's a good defender, but he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt on most calls. He's a DECENT shooter, but can't really do much else other than that. He can finish around the basket if it's a clear lane. I liked him, but with JET and now Josh mostly running the two, I'm fine with him leaving.
You know, that other message board we go to
laugh.gif
I've looked, but no sign, other than people WANTING him.

Back
Top Bottom