NBA needs to STOP

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i agree, it's a slap in the face to greats who have won a title and earned the right to hold the title.

either lebron or dirk will get to hold the trophy in less then 2 weeks and it will be a legitamate holding of the trophy. not some watered down commerical of ringless guys holding something they really don't know what it feels like to expeirence.

when one of them holds the trophy within the next 2 weeks, they will have earned it. until then they should put it down and refuse to do those stupid commericals until they actually win a title.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

i agree, it's a slap in the face to greats who have won a title and earned the right to hold the title.

either lebron or dirk will get to hold the trophy in less then 2 weeks and it will be a legitamate holding of the trophy. not some watered down commerical of ringless guys holding something they really don't know what it feels like to expeirence.

when one of them holds the trophy within the next 2 weeks, they will have earned it. until then they should put it down and refuse to do those stupid commericals until they actually win a title.
Agreed. I couldn't help but
30t6p3b.gif
during that promo segment last night.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Agreed. I couldn't help but
30t6p3b.gif
during that promo segment last night.

there should be a montage of all the players who aint win it, holding the trophy. Like D Howard a couple of years back. lol i'd pay to see that. reminds me of those championship shirts that get shipped off to 3rd world countries.

there should be a montage of all the players who aint win it, holding the trophy. Like D Howard a couple of years back. lol i'd pay to see that. reminds me of those championship shirts that get shipped off to 3rd world countries.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I can tell by your tone that you're mad.

No matter what you think or feel, it is not that serious. Its a commercial to advertise the finals and to ultimatelyearn more more $.
How do you feel about Terrys tattoo of the trophy? Should he get stoned?

im mad? far from it

no one know about terrys tattoo all season til last week. its motivation what he did.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I can tell by your tone that you're mad.

No matter what you think or feel, it is not that serious. Its a commercial to advertise the finals and to ultimatelyearn more more $.
How do you feel about Terrys tattoo of the trophy? Should he get stoned?

im mad? far from it

no one know about terrys tattoo all season til last week. its motivation what he did.

I would say your right OP but its the NBA and nothing REALLY matters. Its all fixed drama for entertainment purposes only with a collection of the biggest egos in the world that care about money and money only. Not actual basketball.
You are right though, I havent seen the Lombardi raised by anyone unless they're on the podium while confetti is flying, or the Stanley cup unless you're waiting in line to skate around the rink with it 2 hands above your head.

I would say your right OP but its the NBA and nothing REALLY matters. Its all fixed drama for entertainment purposes only with a collection of the biggest egos in the world that care about money and money only. Not actual basketball.
You are right though, I havent seen the Lombardi raised by anyone unless they're on the podium while confetti is flying, or the Stanley cup unless you're waiting in line to skate around the rink with it 2 hands above your head.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Im Not You

%*+%% shut your @++$@ %$! up

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son got mad as hell last night when he saw that commercial of Bron holding the title
laugh.gif
your a troll and fake heat fan, why again should i care about anything you say?

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Im Not You

%*+%% shut your @++$@ %$! up

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son got mad as hell last night when he saw that commercial of Bron holding the title
laugh.gif
your a troll and fake heat fan, why again should i care about anything you say?

Back
Top Bottom