NBA needs to STOP

I kinda cosign. I think it should be in a glass case until the winner is crowned. Hockey and NFL dont see players slobbing all over the trophy's until they win it

I kinda cosign. I think it should be in a glass case until the winner is crowned. Hockey and NFL dont see players slobbing all over the trophy's until they win it

Originally Posted by dland24

I agree. Its not that serious to make a thread about it, but I hear you.

i do be thinking to myself why are they doing this...they going to be mad salty when they lose.

i think of it as a form or torture though lol.

Originally Posted by dland24

I agree. Its not that serious to make a thread about it, but I hear you.

i do be thinking to myself why are they doing this...they going to be mad salty when they lose.

i think of it as a form or torture though lol.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i agree, it's a slap in the face to greats who have won a title and earned the right to hold the title.

either lebron or dirk will get to hold the trophy in less then 2 weeks and it will be a legitamate holding of the trophy. not some watered down commerical of ringless guys holding something they really don't know what it feels like to expeirence.

when one of them holds the trophy within the next 2 weeks, they will have earned it. until then they should put it down and refuse to do those stupid commericals until they actually win a title.
I dont agree with Laker fans usually, but I will today. Bravo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i agree, it's a slap in the face to greats who have won a title and earned the right to hold the title.

either lebron or dirk will get to hold the trophy in less then 2 weeks and it will be a legitamate holding of the trophy. not some watered down commerical of ringless guys holding something they really don't know what it feels like to expeirence.

when one of them holds the trophy within the next 2 weeks, they will have earned it. until then they should put it down and refuse to do those stupid commericals until they actually win a title.
I dont agree with Laker fans usually, but I will today. Bravo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

561262_front.jpg
laugh.gif
@ this being a cover for a video game.

imagine what it was like the creative design room when they thought of this.

"Alright here is what i got, smack down : shut your month!" " boom!" slam hand on the table

****room is filled with silence.....

Then all of a sudden..

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

561262_front.jpg
laugh.gif
@ this being a cover for a video game.

imagine what it was like the creative design room when they thought of this.

"Alright here is what i got, smack down : shut your month!" " boom!" slam hand on the table

****room is filled with silence.....

Then all of a sudden..

It'd be mad funny if there were just commercials of Wade and Haselm touching the trophy while the other pics are just the other players staring at it in a circle.

It'd be mad funny if there were just commercials of Wade and Haselm touching the trophy while the other pics are just the other players staring at it in a circle.

Really tho.. they make a commercial the same way every year... Folks get way to mad over stuff, a slap in the face really ???

Really tho.. they make a commercial the same way every year... Folks get way to mad over stuff, a slap in the face really ???

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

is it that serious man?

yes, im sure plenty others agree with me. its a disgrace IMO unless you won it you shouldnt be able to touch it.
ROFL. A disgrace? The Larry O'Brien trophy's one of the least prestigious in all of sports. No1 gives a crap about touching the actual trophy. It doesn't have the recognition of something like the Stanley Cup. The NBA's all about the custom championship rings!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

is it that serious man?

yes, im sure plenty others agree with me. its a disgrace IMO unless you won it you shouldnt be able to touch it.
ROFL. A disgrace? The Larry O'Brien trophy's one of the least prestigious in all of sports. No1 gives a crap about touching the actual trophy. It doesn't have the recognition of something like the Stanley Cup. The NBA's all about the custom championship rings!

I always thought it was a replica, just like the one they having sitting in the ESPN studios?

Back
Top Bottom