Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_20190607_235100.jpg

Seriously tho this is an amazing story for this team. Champs with a guy who was a "one year rental" with a rookie coach with their superstar traded away. Super jealous as a Knick fan but this was well deserved.
he should just play mercenary, bounce around the league winning championships on 1 year deals

sameeeeee. Its weird, but because I don't hate Raptors as much for beating us compared to the Cavs.

SAAAAAME.I don't hate the raptors at all. I have no anger like before with bron lolll. I'm so content. Only bummed about the injuries. But no beef to raptors or asterisks or any of that ****. No petty comments or sly remarks. Toronto did their thing. And kawhi is a joy. Sall love.

I want to know the extent of Klay's injury. Would've been a different outcome for sure had him not get injured or continued to play.

Damn.. Bill Russell looks like he's on his last grains of sand in the hour glass... :smh: Damn I'm getting old.. Mane...... I still shell shock about Klay leaving with that injury when we had this game locked.... F* Danny Green! :smh: & F* Drake!

Back
Top Bottom