• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Say what you want but if the refs are a distraction to the game then they gotta go. Nobody pays to watch the refs. Get them the hell outta the conversation

Don't most folks shoot a bit differently with someone in their face as opposed to when they are wide open?

Begs the question of: "Do yall really be hooping"

Why would you compare how someone shoots contested vs open? What :lol:

Dudes in here agreeing with it too :lol:

Yeah that's wild. More non-hoopers in here than I thought.

Look at the responses it just got...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Harden's #s on contested 3s (defender within 0-2 feet) is actually very good. Would be better if he didnt purposely try to get to the FT line most of the time.

Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 12.08.40 PM.png

Interestingly enough, he actually attempts the most open 3s (defender 4+ feet away) by anyone in the league.

Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 12.13.16 PM.png

Last edited:
He stepping up big. Lookin like a #1 option.

But he was right though about Wiggins and Towns.

I mean, Towns had a pretty damn good year. Wiggins we all know the deal. Don't think that makes demeaning the entire team/front office and swinging towels with the opposing team's fans alright but that's just me :lol: It was entertaining to watch happen but dude was being an *******

This is 2017. The year before the new emphasis on the zaza rule. For one, look how much he's attacking the rim. First made 3 doesn't come until the 3rd quarter and taj gibson closes out hard and lands all the way against him, closer than Klay and by the grace of our Lord and savior harden is somehow able to stay on his feet and knock down the shot. Same story with the next 3 on grant. Tall lanky defender right in his grill, lands in his space and even steps on his foot. Doesn't drift forward, doesn't go limp, doesn't stick his legs out. I don't wanna hear **** from no harden stans EVERRRR. Yall some clowns :lol:

I mean, Towns had a pretty damn good year. Wiggins we all know the deal. Don't think that makes demeaning the entire team/front office and swinging towels with the opposing team's fans alright but that's just me :lol: It was entertaining to watch happen but dude was being an *******

It was just a bad mix. Jimmy a confrontational dude and you put him with Wiggins and Towns it could end bad. Wiggins peaked in his rookie year and I like Towns a lot but he's soft and inconsistent. He need to toughen up.

lowry and-1 between the legs attempt was one of the dumbest move i've seen
almost as bad stephs behind the back

had flashbacks of

Kings fans still ***** at me about that damn series and it's been almost 2 decade :lol:

Same here. I guess it’s a common trait amongst teams who were good, but never good enough to get over the hump. I remember d’antoni whining profusely about the refs back when the Spurs would proceed to wash his fraudulent Suns teams back in the day as well.

CF2722C1-D8FE-4CAE-B794-439C0F7C3A8B.jpeg
FEDD70AE-1235-4884-BF56-D8B86751A8FB.png

:lol:

“I just want a fair chance”

That’s the thing though - the Rockets think they’re entitled to all the same calls they got during the regular season in the playoffs, even though the entire course of NBA history says that’s not really how things work.

NBA’s not going to change how things have always worked because the Rockets chose to adopt a philosophy that’s heavily reliant on them getting FTs.

People are proving Harden’s point and don’t eem know it. Just like the Clippers led the league in free throws attempted but suddenly stopped getting calls. Harden led the league by a wide margin, and it was called all season, but GSW apparently doesn’t foul :lol:

Im just gonna leave it at this.

**** GSW

That’s the thing though - the Rockets think they’re entitled to all the same calls they got during the regular season in the playoffs, even though the entire course of NBA history says that’s not really how things work.

NBA’s not going to change how things have always worked because the Rockets chose to adopt a philosophy that’s heavily reliant on them getting FTs.

I mean technically they really are entitled to that :lol: :lol: why are we changing the way we officiate in the playoffs vs the regular season? Historical precedent? That's never a good answer to me

That being said, it is what it is and the Rockets are too good to not be malleable enough to adjust.

Back
Top Bottom