• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am always of the belief, the more you cry about the refs, the fewer calls that will come your way.

I get advocating for your players and presenting hard data might appear to be the professional way to go about it, but I just hear excuses at the end of the day.

The Rockets lost to the Warriors, point blank.

The Rockets could have played better. Point blank

crazy part about this is that they leaked this to the media..... This is a team who holds arguably the two biggest floppers in the league. I don't see the strategy in this at all. If anything it's gonna work against the Rockets more than anything

In the WCF last year, the Rockets won Game 3 by 3 and Game 5 by 4. I suspect that, if they were lame enough, the Warriors video staff also could go over those games and identify a bunch of call that arguably swung the games in the Rockets favor. That’s why the whole thing is stupid.

right - the thing I saw last night on The Athletic was, the Rockets literally somehow got every team's report to try and quantify this. Team reports aren't supposed to be available to each team - so basically, they analyzed all of these to calculate a bias that favors the warriors.

Rockets acting like some *****es rn.

Cavs would have beat them without CP3 (basically the same team)

They acting like both their stars don’t flop left and right :lol: to get calls.

Everyone is always so empathetic towards refs when it comes to GSW getting calls every game.

Steph does the same damn thing and gets calls and he doesn’t get dragged for it. There were a couple of times where he literally landed on his chest trying to draw a 3pt foul last series :lol:

I want this same exact energy when/if a certain fanbase’s team makes the postseason again. Never complain about the refs. Never blame a loss on the refs. The refs have a difficult job.

I can’t believe either Portland or Denver is gonna be in the WCF. Doc really started resting players after clinching a playoff spot. We could, and should have, finished 6th.

don't shoot the messenger lol

But let’s ignore the fact that steph got called for a phantom 5th foul on his clean strip from behind on cp3. Even jackson or van gundy said “that’s not a foul.”

I suppose ****’s supposed to “even out”

Last edited:
if you don't win, cry. that's the rox strategy :lol:
every possesion you got cp0 barking at the refs and james seeking the whistle

Everyone is always so empathetic towards refs when it comes to GSW getting calls every game.

Steph does the same damn thing and gets calls and he doesn’t get dragged for it. There were a couple of times where he literally landed on his chest trying to draw a 3pt foul last series :lol:

I want this same exact energy when/if a certain fanbase’s team makes the postseason again. Never complain about the refs. Never blame a loss on the refs. The refs have a difficult job.

Steph has started to drive me nuts because there are times that he hunts for fouls instead of trying to make his shot. That isnt ok. Basketball shouldnt be played this way.

But please save the comparison. As much as Steph does tries, it pales in comparison to how much the CP0/Harden duo tries.

Back
Top Bottom