• Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upload_2019-4-28_21-21-27.jpeg

upload_2019-4-28_21-24-8.jpeg

upload_2019-4-28_21-26-16.jpeg

F09B9E08-5D09-4E33-90DE-8D61D59CB04E.gif

Fyi these were the refs in todays gsw vs rockets game.

Last edited:
It's the same story every single year with Harden. He should have figured it out by now. 7 straight summers word to jigga man

Through out the history of the NBA the refs have let them play in the playoffs and the great ones adjust get it done. We all know this. Son need to stop crying. :lol:

**** ain't bout to change cuz your game is built around getting calls and jacking up 3's. He already gets to the line a ton. Go to your plan B if you that great.

I don't see TOO many people thinking they're Steph out there. Of course there's that one who always think's they're hot ****.

Believe it or not, Steph has these people pulling up from half court with 4 teammates looking at the trigger man sideways like “Do we have a problem????”

Stephism has reached all levels of the game and it’s here to stay.

So....refs shouldn't call clear fouls on Harden because 'he gets to the line enough'?

So refs should call fouls every time he flops and jumps into the defender? That game works both ways.

At the end of the day it ain't no agenda against Harden, proven by the fact he gets to the line more than any player in the league. Adjust, just like every player in history. :lol:

So refs should call fouls every time he flops and jumps into the defender? That game works both ways.

At the end of the day it ain't no agenda against Harden, proven by the fact he gets to the line more than any player in the league. Adjust, just like every player in history. :lol:

No. There were at least three instances where Klay Thompson didn't give him room to land. Those should've been called. Saying it's fine to not call a potentially dangerous & season changing foul because 'he gets to the line enough' is trash.

And again, it shouldn't be a surprise that the player who led the league in drives to the rim also led in free throws attempted.

So....refs shouldn't call clear fouls on Harden because 'he gets to the line enough'?

Are we gonna act as if he doesn't have a history of selling those calls & flopping?? The refs aren't gonna bail you out, dude is hittig straight backboard on some of these shots he has no intention on making the shot, he wants the call.

You have a WELL EARNED rep as a flopper & actor on the court, refs aren't gonna just keep giving you FT's on 3PA. Especially when they're VERY leniant on him taking steps & him using the shoulder to push off. Now he's crying because they didn't bail him out enough, Year in year out this dude does the samething, Learn to stop expecting calls.

The east is predictable imo... The bucks don't have a chance I see them winning 2 games at most. Boston just got too much weapons. I see Toronto winning the series against philly. The defense is just too much for them and nobody is stopping kawhi. The west is really a toss up. I still see golden state getting to the finals but Houston will give them trouble in the second round

I've seen the replay a few times now and my interpretation of the "room to land" rule should be as clear as this:

If a player taking a shot and contact from the defender is made in any way whilst said player is still in the air and has not landed then it's a foul.

Alternatively, if a player has landed and receives contact simply from landing into a defenders landing spot (trying to contest) then its a no-call

Essentially what the refs need to be looking for is if the player is still in the air, not confusing it with they land and then fall back from landing into a defender. The thing however that is making this difficult is people saying that a jump shooter has to be going straight up and down, which is BS as I've seen people take jump shots and land slightly, to even slightly further, more forward than the original place they took the shot from. So what is the rule really looking for here?

The east is predictable imo... The bucks don't have a chance I see them winning 2 games at most. Boston just got too much weapons. I see Toronto winning the series against philly. The defense is just too much for them and nobody is stopping kawhi. The west is really a toss up. I still see golden state getting to the finals but Houston will give them trouble in the second round
You want to bet on any of that?

I've seen the replay a few times now and my interpretation of the "room to land" rule should be as clear as this:

If a player taking a shot and contact from the defender is made in any way whilst said player is still in the air and has not landed then it's a foul.

Alternatively, if a player has landed and receives contact simply from landing into a defenders landing spot (trying to contest) then its a no-call

Essentially what the refs need to be looking for is if the player is still in the air, not confusing it with they land and then fall back from landing into a defender. The thing however that is making this difficult is people saying that a jump shooter has to be going straight up and down, which is BS as I've seen people take jump shots and land slightly, to even slightly further, more forward than the original place they took the shot from. So what is the rule really looking for here?
Can deal with that as long as the shooter is not jumping toward the defender intentionally. Harden is doing this. It is not the normal drift of a jumpshot taken off balance even. He is piking his legs toward the defender like a diver. It's just plain stupid. He is an all-world basketball player. He does not need to do this.

Back
Top Bottom