• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ya'll really talking reckless, thinking GSW really pressured this dude into playing.

Did you even watch the game? Dude looked MONEY all night. You think they didn't see it all year

D8vkHU1X4AEReJn.jpg

So you're gonna blame Golden State for the way Durant looked all game and in warm ups? **** happens, it sucks to see but to sit here and think GS forced KD to play..

Laughable
they didn't but remember what happened with Kawhi?

he was cleared, he said he wasn't feeling right

when it comes out KD is cleared and he say he won't play.... yea

Yall and the fake narratives. This is Canada. Not Philly :smh:

The random Philly slander tho :stoneface:
And them fans DEF cheered that injury. Canada aint slick bruh

Bro this series is invalid to me. We see the dynamic that KD brought to the game and we've clearly been deprived of the truest version of a GSW/Raptors matchup.

The Warriors had alot BS & opposing teams injuries work in their favor for years so nah i dont wanna hear this if they lose this series

yo draymond is gonna end up snuffing drake

I hope so. Aubrey is a vag. That “raptor fanatic” label for him they’ve been saying on abc is so corny. Spike Lee went to Indiana and Chicago repping the Knicks hard. . Jack Nicholson went to the Boston garden cheering for the Lakers. Drake just pretends to be a Raptors fan for social media clout.

Show that love to the guy with the turban. He deserves all the accolades. Stand up guy on so many levels.

When I’m super rich, I’M definitely going to have a “hold me back” guy on the payroll like Drake does...

Y’all so ******* dumb. Fans cheered the first minute but when they realized how bad it was they were cheering FOR HIM

they didn't but remember what happened with Kawhi?

he was cleared, he said he wasn't feeling right

when it comes out KD is cleared and he say he won't play.... yea

KD never said that though...he played, his decision, anything else is eye wash

Back
Top Bottom