Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who helped KD off the court?
If it wasnt the broads that begged him to come then he needs to go to LA with LeBron and destroy that entire Warriors organization
Steph Curry and Igoudala you dumbass.

He didn’t need to come back. He’s done enough for that team. No reason to rush a serious injury when you month away from getting a huge payday. If GS thought he was coming back next season, they probably don’t play him.
Pretty sure he wanted to come back for his friends and teammates in the Finals, consistent with everything KD has ever said and represented.

Yall and the fake narratives. This is Canada. Not Philly :smh:

That was after the players told them to chill tf out doe
francis.png

This incident makes me lean kd might want to stay now with warriors lol... I’ve been saying the whole time kd will leave cause he cares about his legacy... now idk lmao

kawhi going to be the posterboy for taking your time with injuries in regards to players taking control of the situation
we really do not know if kd felt pressure. only he knows and time will tell. he hasn't spoken to the media since his injury

Raptors fans cheering for the injury reminds me of when Seahawk fans threw popcorn at Bowman as he was being carted off the field with a torn ACL.

Back
Top Bottom