• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The salt this man will have tonight when No. 2 is hoisting that trophy will rival the Dead Sea :pimp:

Hot take culture is nuts. How on Earth is this a knock against Kawhi? :lol: Top player on the team that was favored going into the Finals comes back and the line shifts towards them. No ****.

Why all these Warrior “fans” derailing the slander from the thread..anyways they will crawl back into their holes once Kawhiborg sends them packing.

upload_2019-6-10_17-5-54.gif

man, dudes gonna be in here wearing bolo ties when the warriors win by 23 and force a game 6.

Kevin is gonna look like Kevin and the sodium gonna be OD. Dudes finna have strokes.

Man....I love witnessing sports history when my team isn’t at stake but this may not be it.

@bballkid11 I’m taking bets on the number of pages this thread jumps after tip-off, KD’s first shot, KD’s first sub out and the first quarter. The takes will be wild.

I think they'll close out. They got the momentum and that joint will be ROCKING tonight. They might even let people sit in the aisles like a big soccer match.

Hot take culture is nuts. How on Earth is this a knock against Kawhi? :lol: Top player on the team that was favored going into the Finals comes back and the line shifts towards them. No ****.

I know Skip is a professional troll and shouldn’t be taken seriously, but some of the **** he says is just so dumb I can’t help being annoyed by it...at least momentarily...

warriors bouta show yall what lightyears really means. This was on a trap. Dudes out here like Bane, giving society false hope.

Warriors are inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom