• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m no fan of either team ... but it’s hard to beat a champion ... raptors better win on Monday .... ... I don’t see it as a foregone conclusion as most .... but we will see

If any team can come back from 3-1 its GSW

But KD’s rings now got some respect on them
No they don’t.
Fellow Mates still see him the same, joining the Champs and buying a RING.
They still had a Foundation when he joined.
3yrars later they were capped out and couldn’t afford a supporting cast, but it didn’t matter as long as they didn’t need one.
With Banged up Klay and Beat down Boogie both limping to and from games, a team Like Toronto will (can)rock them as we are seeing.

This just looks like Fatigue, his rings have the same Value to me, none.

No they don’t.
3yrars later they were capped out and couldn’t afford a supporting cast, but it didn’t matter as long as they didn’t need one.
With Banged up Klay and Beat down Boogie both limping to and from games, a team Like Toronto will (can)rock them as we are seeing.

I'm sure those guys are so hurt, youre buying likes and they are with supermodels...

Lots to be said about these Warriors title runs the past few years if Kawhi really comes through and dismantles this ****. Toronto better throw a 300 mil contract at him to commit too. Can’t believe this is happening right now. I still need to see Toronto hoist the Larry O’Brian to really believe them winning it all but it doesn’t look good in the dubs favor. The Warriors hopes hang on arguably the most talented mental ****** of all time. If Steph and co are really the killers history has made them out to be, then this is the series that solidifies it. But if they legit lose this one and in less than 7 games at that......

Oh boy...

Lots to be said about these Warriors title runs the past few years if Kawhi really comes through and dismantles this ****. Toronto better throw a 300 mil contract at him to commit too. Can’t believe this is happening right now. I still need to see Toronto hoist the Larry O’Brian to really believe them winning it all but it doesn’t look good in the dubs favor. The Warriors hopes hang on arguably the most talented mental ****** of all time. If Steph and co are really the killers history has made them out to be, then this is the series that solidifies it. But if they legit lose this one and in less than 7 games at that......

Oh boy...

How does what is currently happening tie into what GSW did in the past? Are you implying the past is somehow invalidated or looked at differently because they are going down now

We not coming back from 3-1, lets not be delusional. Its over.

Had they actually played better, I would think that it would be possible. But they sucked so hard in game 4 that it's obvious the Raptors have them figured out.
The way they started game 4, I thought that the Raptors were done and GS would win 3 straight. Felt like the first 3 games were just practice games and now they showed up to play. But I don't know what happened then, especially in the second half. The Raptors frustrated the hell out of them, best illustrated by that play where Draymond "ashamed of myself for *****ing to the refs" Green rammed into Siakam and lost the ball, and then started yelling at the ref out of pure frustration and got a technical.

No they don’t.

Been saying this to ppl outside of nt. Its been 5 straight years to the finals, fatigue was bound to set in eventually.

How much longer are we gonna do this "will he or won't he play" stuff with KD? He hasn't practiced we're taking contact in a month, what's the likelihood he's going to play on Monday? Even if he does come back he'll be rusty, out of shape and 70% at best. I'm interested to see what reports were going to get once the season is over about the nature of the injury.

Even if KD plays I still think the Raptors win this series. I just don't see the Raptors blowing 2 home games, even with KD playing. If KD doesn't at Monday, I see the Warriors getting ran off the court by +15.

Back
Top Bottom