• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what do you expect? bruh has split the scoring responsibility with two other prolific scorers for half of the playoffs. You seen what happens when he’s the only scorer on the floor. Drops 47 on ya head on a slow nite.
47 with a 14 point L :lol:

If warriors lose tonight then Durant comes back and wins this series for them he’ll get a lil extra credit from me. You know that’s how he wants it to go down. Don’t think he’ll still have a ring tho in my personal record book word to stugotz

If warriors lose tonight then Durant comes back and wins this series for them he’ll get a lil extra credit from me. You know that’s how he wants it to go down. Don’t think he’ll still have a ring tho in my personal record book word to stugotz

:rofl:

some of yall go above and beyond to be upset with another person

Yall mad at jon snow for bending the knee to daenerys too?

Bra w t f looney healthy now?

Everybody coming back now lol. I like it haha.

Looney gonna be so bad the minute gasol runs into his upper body ouch

Wins it for them? What that mean? He a warrior or nah?

It's almost like most of NT doesn't understand simple basketball "he dropped 47 and still lost by 14" soooo yeah he's supposed to guard all 5 guys? People will hate greatness for no other reason than they are bored with their lives.

upload_2019-6-7_19-22-13.gif

It's almost like most of NT doesn't understand simple basketball "he dropped 47 and still lost by 14" soooo yeah he's supposed to guard all 5 guys? People will hate greatness for no other reason than they are bored with their lives.

To be fair, this thread isn't meant for SERIOUS basketball talk. NT is a haven for funny **** and people say all sorts of ridiculous ****.

On another note, Looney byke.

Lol at Steph Curry guarding

This guy :lol:

Means he stat padded and failed. Failure

Back
Top Bottom