Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
even if Toronto wins tomorrow

im not counting out the warriors at all. if Lebron can come back from 3-1

Warriors could do it EASILY

However, imo, it is the white privilege that makes it ok (in their mind) for that white person to do or say what they want to a black player in that moment.
I also think that we as black people have a responsibility to not play the race card every time we see a black person being assaulted, cursed etc etc by a white person.
These two statements don't gel at all. Can't acknowledge that white privilege plays a role in acts like these, but then claim black people have a responsibility not to play a "race card". No such thing as a "race card". Race is intertwined in the fabric of this country as much as anything in its history.

Easily?

With KD in the stands and Klay on one leg?

EASILY, right?
they're a good team without durant

if Klay is playing, he's fine

no way if his hammy bothering him hes gonna play and screw it up even more

People like you make white people very comfortable with their actions, racially motivated or not.
this is starting to cross into territory where i actually get annoyed so itll be my last time addressing ur ignorance. neither white people nor you would be comfortable saying any kind of foolishness in my face. trust. i correct PEOPLE when theyre wrong. so if a black person is clowning on someone for no reason, i tell em. u seem like u would look the other way like u just did with the chick and beyonces fans. you on beys fans side just cuz theyre black, ignoring that it was literally a white woman trying to serve her and jay z drinks. clown ****

you and others like you who play the race card as soon as an interracial incident happens, are why the race card is devalued to begin with. too much false flaggin. instead of trying to blow small things up and sensationalize em, spend that energy on the situations that deserve em. a shove... doesnt. a shove and he called him a n? yea, beat his *** at half court and dare silver to say something about it. he jacks u up and calls u boy? slap that man out his seat and teach him a lesson real quick. he shoves u and thats it? THEN THATS IT. im done addressing it. and anybody worrying about whether im white or black instead of the content of what im saying is a clown too. and if u dont like it say it when u see me. otherwise tuck it in and move on.

Everybody writing the Warriors off in a series that’s 2-1 :lol: go figure

Is it really that laughable? They have significant injury issues and now have to beat a very good team 3 out of the next 4 games to win, with the Raptors having HCA. Not saying it can’t happen, but it’s a pretty tall order.

If they were fully healthy, it would be a whole different situation, but they’re not.

Klays hammy ain’t no joke. Their best player hurt it ain’t gonna be easy. They already proven they can’t win without klay

this is starting to cross into territory where i actually get annoyed so itll be my last time addressing ur ignorance. neither white people nor you would be comfortable saying any kind of foolishness in my face. trust. i correct PEOPLE when theyre wrong. so if a black person is clowning on someone for no reason, i tell em. u seem like u would look the other way like u just did with the chick and beyonces fans. you on beys fans side just cuz theyre black, ignoring that it was literally a white woman trying to serve her and jay z drinks. clown ****

you and others like you who play the race card as soon as an interracial incident happens, are why the race card is devalued to begin with. too much false flaggin. instead of trying to blow small things up and sensationalize em, spend that energy on the situations that deserve em. a shove... doesnt. a shove and he called him a n? yea, beat his *** at half court and dare silver to say something about it. he jacks u up and calls u boy? slap that man out his seat and teach him a lesson real quick. he shoves u and thats it? THEN THATS IT. im done addressing it. and anybody worrying about whether im white or black instead of the content of what im saying is a clown too. and if u dont like it say it when u see me. otherwise tuck it in and move on.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, you are indeed perpetrating the fraud on here....:lol::rofl::lol:
:rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, you are indeed perpetrating the fraud on here....:lol::rofl::lol:
:rofl:
6'1 300lb linebacker.... but yea sure... theres a long line of people just waiting to disrespect i guess and u can jump right to the front of it if it makes u feel better. like i said, say it when u see me, or tuck it in and move on. all the laughing isnt fooling anybody. now back to the warriors and their struggles.

6'1 300lb linebacker.... but yea sure... theres a long line of people just waiting to disrespect i guess and u can jump right to the front of it if it makes u feel better. like i said, say it when u see me, or tuck it in and move on. all the laughing isnt fooling anybody.
A white or Black linebacker?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

These two statements don't gel at all. Can't acknowledge that white privilege plays a role in acts like these, but then claim black people have a responsibility not to play a "race card". No such thing as a "race card". Race is intertwined in the fabric of this country as much as anything in its history.
Given the particular instance we are discussing...the rich, older, white owner of a basketball team pushing a black player of the opposite team for no reason...I believe that it was his white privilege in the moment (sub consciously) that made it ok in his mind. I do not believe that that same owner would have shoved and cursed a white player in that instance.

Secondly, it is my responsibility as a black man to not assume that just because the owner was white and the player was black that race was the most motivating factor, or a factor at all.

These days, If you see a video of a white police officer subduing a person of color(possibly racially motivated or not) , the masses automatically scream racism and police brutality not knowing the facts (the race card).

Sometimes, you didn't see the persons actions before the cameras started rolling...

And most times you never know exactly why the white officer stopped the person of color in the first place (the privilege/prejudice).

Your statement suggests that one can't exist without the other and it's not true.

Racism, prejudice and white privilege exist and people of color have a responsibility to call it out when it happens and not use it when it doesn't happen.

even if Toronto wins tomorrow

im not counting out the warriors at all. if Lebron can come back from 3-1

Warriors could do it EASILY
If we manage to go up 3-1, i would only give us a 65% chance of winning the series if KD is back.

Given the particular instance we are discussing...the rich, older, white owner of a basketball team pushing a black player of the opposite team for no reason...I believe that it was his white privilege in the moment (sub consciously) that made it ok in his mind. I do not believe that that same owner would have shoved and cursed a white player in that instance.

Secondly, it is my responsibility as a black man to not assume that just because the owner was white and the player was black that race was the most motivating factor, or a factor at all.

These days, If you see a video of a white police officer subduing a person of color(possibly racially motivated or not) , the masses automatically scream racism and police brutality not knowing the facts (the race card).

Sometimes, you didn't see the persons actions before the cameras started rolling...

And most times you never know exactly why the white officer stopped the person of color in the first place (the privilege/prejudice).

Your statement suggests that one can't exist without the other and it's not true.

Racism, prejudice and white privilege exist and people of color have a responsibility to call it out when it happens and not use it when it doesn't happen.
All a figment of our imagination, huh?

Back
Top Bottom