• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need to win the series in 5 imo. If Durant comes back and Klay I really don't think GSW is beatable and if they have looney back for game 7?

Ugh has to be Raptors in 5 imo if the raptors are going to win this thing at all.

Looney is done for the series. Broken collarbone.

Dead ***, these dudes flop all the time. Best believe a fan pushes me I'm flopping my *** off and acting like I'm hurt hurt. Might even squeeze out some tears and 'fears for my career'.

Let him know he ****ed up.

Lowry could end up with a book deal and the face of civil rights if he plays this right.

freeze going for the oscar :rofl:

soon as anybody touch freeze on the court

I definitely think they can do it with just Klay back in the lineup.

KD comes back it’s a wrap. The biggest help to the raptors is the scoring droughts. KD changes that

That was my initial opinion too, but thinking about it more, I’m not so sure. If he comes back, KD will not have played for over a month. The Dubs have gotten acclimated to playing without him and have certain rhythm going. Considering all that, don’t know if he can came back 4-5 games deep into the NBA Finals and pick up right where he left off. The Raps still might have a chance, especially if they can get Game 4.

That was my initial opinion too, but thinking about it more, I’m not so sure. If he comes back, KD will not have played for over a month. The Dubs have gotten acclimated to playing without him and have certain rhythm going. Considering all that, don’t know if he can came back 4-5 games deep into the NBA Finals and pick up right where he left off. The Raps still might have a chance, especially if they can get Game 4.
gotta disagree. warriors havent gotten used to playing with any solid lineup cuz people keep disappearing from injuries. there is no consistency with them at all right now. even the role players getting hurt.

After thinking about it, I really can't predict the rest of the series...but with the way Steph was rolling last night having klay would've been enough to win.

i may need to go back and check my posts cuz apparently i said it was cool somewhere? i said i dont think its THAT DEEP to be he did it cuz of the slave owner mentality etc etc. i understand the notion of dont touch the players, but im saying this is getting a bit sensationalized and very quickly at that.
So you already forgot about Donald Sterling?

They missed Klay terribly last night. It's weird how if everyone is fully healthy on that roster, he's probably neither the Warriors' second best offensive player, nor the second best defensive player, but is probably still their best 2-way player.

But it's entirely his fault that he was out and how he got injured.

Ain’t really much finals left for him to be banned from.

.... just saying.

They win the next one.... and there is no chance in hell they losing on the home court.

Man, if KD comes back, they dont even need him to be a full KD. Half a KD will do. As long as Jerebko and Bell dont get minutes out there.

Series is def closer than I thought. Tor is clicking on all cylinders. I still got GSW in 6, with KD coming back for gm 4.

So you already forgot about Donald Sterling?
so.... all incidents between owner and player = slave master vs slave cuz donald sterling messed up? thats the line of logic we on?

Bro remember that double flop. Do you remember who it was! It was like the goat flop, I just don't remember the 2 contestants. Manu was one of them for sure.

PLEASE believe i thought of it when looking up the gif for marcus smart lmao. im pretty sure theres another more recent one too than the one the guy above just posted. and it was even more extreme.

They missed Klay terribly last night. It's weird how if everyone is fully healthy on that roster, he's probably neither the Warriors' second best offensive player, nor the second best defensive player, but is probably still their best 2-way player.

But it's entirely his fault that he was out and how he got injured.
too much time has passed for you to still say its klays fault when video shows him getting hipchecked in midair from the side. cmon now papa

The thing is without Klay and KD, Dray becomes totally neutralized. There isn’t enough around him for him to be effective. He was turning the ball over constantly on plays he usually makes.

I think they need just one of them to be back in order for Dray to be reactivated.

Y’all funny.

If Steph coulda pulled it off last night I woulda said if KD comes back they got it. Fact is they down 2-1, if KD comes back pressure is on, he hasn’t played in a min, add that to the fact he ain’t good with pressure... Toronto just gotta be great.

so.... all incidents between owner and player = slave master vs slave cuz donald sterling messed up? thats the line of logic we on?

PLEASE believe i thought of it when looking up the gif for marcus smart lmao. im pretty sure theres another more recent one too than the one the guy above just posted. and it was even more extreme.
Due to US history and the current political climate White people in positions of power doing stuff to black people will always have racial overtones

What y’all call great turns into average when your remove the other pieces around them.

Green and Steph absolutely cannot get it done.

Back
Top Bottom