• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No KD anything can happen

kd.jpg

Kawhi gone LOCK Steph up. Watch how off kilter he’ll make Steph. Danny Green on Klay, Siakam and Lowry can rotate on Draymond and Iggy.

They HAVE to let Kawhi check Steph a few times. I’ve got to see it done

Its basketball. Anything can happen.

Kawhi is a defensive juggernaut. That alone can make it interesting. Steph better come out like he wants that finals MVP.

I really want a great series :lol:

Kawhi is a beyond gifted player with a real clutch gene to boot. Even with KD playing I would still say Kawhi is the best player on the court. But the difference in talent between all the other players on the Raptors vs the Dubs is so wide of a margin it literally neutralizes anything Kawhi can do. I mean Danny Green against Klay Thompson :sick: Siakim has problems creating a shot for himself, what is he gonna do with Draymond on him. Marc Gasol has never played on this stage before. And the Lowry on Steph has to be the most egregious of them all. We aren’t even considering KD and/or Boogie actually playing. Steph and KD have to be out for the series for Toronto to have a chance.

Kawhi is a beyond gifted player with a real clutch gene to boot. Even with KD playing I would still say Kawhi is the best player on the court. But the difference in talent between all the other players on the Raptors vs the Dubs is so wide of a margin it literally neutralizes anything Kawhi can do. I mean Danny Green against Klay Thompson :sick: Siakim has problems creating a shot for himself, what is he gonna do with Draymond on him. Marc Gasol has never played on this stage before. And the Lowry on Steph has to be the most egregious of them all. We aren’t even considering KD and/or Boogie actually playing. Steph and KD have to be out for the series for Toronto to have a chance.

I get that b but i really think Raps has a chance when KD isnt playing especially if steph shoots poorly which is likely to happen in the finals.

I want to believe that the Raptors could make this series interesting but I honestly can’t see it being anything other than a sweep. Dubs got more rest, coaching staff is way more experienced, positions are just a mismatch at almost every angle for the Raptors and Kawhi is playing through a slight injury that’s only going to be exacerbated when he has to play 40+ mins a game just to keep GS from making the game out of reach. Raptors 2nd unit is literally going to be like a girls HS team playing against the ‘86 Celtics. Whatever, more excited for free agency anyway...
That's the difference. When kawhi hit the bench, Toronto is dead. And as we've seen, ileven of Toronto comes out balling, warriors just gotta keep it close. No lead is safe when you have the long range hold badge.

Back
Top Bottom