• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hahaha yo I'm diggin in the crates!

IMG_20190526_125745.jpg

toronto celebrating like they won the chip. fans wildin out on the streets :lol:
i know it's their first finals, but c'mon man

What rapper yall think is getting the NBA Finals games intro nod? Last year was Cole, year before was Kendrick. Using Drizzy would be biased of course lmao

Since we don’t have any games til Thursday, when are receipts being pulled?

Toronto in 6. You’re only as good as your best player and Kawhi is EASILY the best player in the Eastern Conference. Now granted this is completely dependent on if Kyle Lowry actually learns how to play Basketball from now until the series over but Eric Bledsoe is a POS too so the garbage might cancel each other.

Easily? We going to act like Giannis doesnt exist?

Basketball is a team game you dope.

Also I like how you disagreed with yourself one sentence later lol. You’re only as good as your best player but his teammates need to play well lmao.

@Clyde Frog where you at you dope :lol:

No matter what happens at least I have a lot more intrigue than last years finals

Toronto, MIL and maybe even Philly would have destroyed that Cleveland team

I had warriors over raps in 6 in the bracket, without Durant it should be competitive, hopefully. Def would like steph to get that FMVP

No matter what happens at least I have a lot more intrigue than last years finals

Toronto, MIL and maybe even Philly would have destroyed that Cleveland team

I had warriors over raps in 6 in the bracket, without Durant it should be competitive, hopefully. Def would like steph to get that FMVP

Same Milwaukee team that lost to last years Boston team that the Cavs beat in the ECF 0]

Some takes after game 1 and 2.

If it makes y’all feel better I had Bucks in 7 and said Giannis the most dominant player since Shaq
This series over bruh.
Worst case Bucks in 6. Its beyond apparent Toronto cant beat the bucks 4 times out of the next 6 games.

If the Raptors can’t win with Lowry having an out of fat body experience then it’s done

Mil has a much better supporting cast from players 2-10.

The Bucks really bout to a win a championship.

Bucks have been the best defensive team all year, they're physical, like a souped up Rockets team with length everywhere. They're winning the chip.

Yea....this is over. And by "this" I mean Raptor basketball for the foreseeable future.

Philly trash for losing to these Raptors.

Leonard used up all his juice in the first 2 rounds and realized he can’t take Toronto any further.

That boy going back home :lol:

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE Tried to tell em folk. If the Raptors were going to win, it was last game.
Bucks just had to knock the dust off.

I tried to told y’all these Bucks are the new championship Mavs. 1 all NBA guy and ridiculous depth

Naw the Bucks spilling champagne in Oracle.

Bucks ready for Golden State

Kawhi ready to be a Knick

What a lovely night

Bucks really winning the chip this year dam

Wow, Milwaukee might be a super power in the league.

Too late to jump on the Bucks bandwagon it closed a few weeks ago

Raptors moved from LeBronto only to settle into Ante-Toronto

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That last series took a lot out of the raptors. This might be a sweep after all @SneakerProSr.

Series was lost when Raps lost with Lowry having a career game.

2 sweeps these conference finals then a long break :smh:

Raps thought they got thru Bron just to run into LeGiannis

yall saying nurse should sub his guys out...like itll make a difference :lol:.

game 3 could be 2 weeks from now. bucks by 20.

Series over. Raptors have to win 4 of the next 5. Don’t think so. Bucks lost back to back games only once all year. Another 20pt playoff win. Bucks not playing around. Bench mob just too deep

Raptors are toast. Wouldn't be shocked if they flat out get swept. Lowry had a career performance and they still ain't get the W, and we all know he ain't pulling off another one in the playoffs :lol:

Same Milwaukee team that lost to last years Boston team that the Cavs beat in the ECF 0]
Nope, not the same team at all

Giannis took a clear step this season and they also didn’t have Lopez. Also bud took them to a top 5 offense and defense as opposed to prunty who isn’t even a head coach anymore. Not to mention bucks hill>>> cavs hill

The 2 “MVP” candidates this year have been proven to be less than MVP caliber as I’ve said all along.

Back
Top Bottom