• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And they're 7-6 in the finals w/o KD
and 8-1 w/KD

With that said they don't want him to come back. They'll say whats PC but Steph and Dray have been playing great. Durant is the best player but their chemistry is much better w/o him. We've seen how they look in games w/o Steph compared to w/o KD, like watching 2 different teams.

I just heard Shannon point this out, it's ironic how KD and Dray got into cuz Dray stole his rebound and pushed it up court. That's how Dray is killing Portland pushing the ball and making plays.

There can't be a flaw with media driven awards if it's the same guys who are voting for everything. Those same people voted Steph as the b2b and first ever unanimous MVP.
Anything based on human opinions is inherently flawed. Those same people never put Klay on any all-defense team.

I forgot who it was a year or two ago that was saying Klay wasn't that good of a defender because of some dumbass metrics that had him bottom of the barrel :lol:

So Steph's MVPs are fraudulent?
Not what I was getting at. My point is that people make mistakes and media awards aren't always based around cold hard numbers.
People love a story so the media often makes a story, and then gives awards based on that story. Do you not see the problem with that?
Oftentimes it's fine since the story comes from the numbers, but sometimes **** just don't add up. 2015 just didn't add up.

What if KD just wants to **** with SAS’s emotions so bad that he’s been floating this Knicks **** around purposely the last year :lol:

SAS doesn't give a **** where these guys goes. hell, most of the media doesn't care, they're just out therehot taking and seeking clicks/views

if GSW started the playoffs without KD how far would they be right now?

probably same position

Had to look it up because I thought you were lying

It was actually @hardens beard :lol:. That dude is hilarrrrious :lol:. He said Klay was a below average defender and Dray was overrated. Said capela was better than Dray :lol:. Said Steph handles aint that nice :lol:. Talked about how the warriors have no depth. He hyped TF out of harden and the rockets. Best offensive player and team of all time. And he's the first one talking about how they are the GOAT team, unbeatable and Houston is supposed to lose every time they choke :rofl:. 4 all stars :rofl:. I hope he's not going thru anything personal and just ducking the thread out of shame because he has some real absurd takes :lol:. Conveniently went missing immediately after the 1st round

Last edited:
*****s had 2 nights of fun in here during a slump and then right back into their holes.

See it? You hate to...
Facts bruh

the thing people don't get is even when curry isn't hitting shots. His impact is still all time Great. People can't comprehend how some players have a huge impact, even if they are missing shots.
Giannis had a huge impact the other day even when he scored 12 points and it wasn't just cause of rebounds.

Back
Top Bottom