• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We really going to sit here and act like Steph wasn't trash for almost 85% of the Rockets series? He had a good quarter in game 5 and a great half in game 6 but that was it. The slander was warranted.

These were his numbers that series
23.8 ppg
4.7 rpg
5.0 apg

40/27/90

That was the most consequential series of the playoffs so far. If he plays poor he should get it like any other all time great would.

Absolutely and dudes were having a field day when he missed that dunk.

https://www.businessinsider.com/31-best-nba-free-agents-2016-2016-6

Yeah I mean look at this list of budding superstars he could have assembled to make his own super team that summer.............

The dude did not wanna play with Westbrook anymore. So his only real choices that summer were either go play with the Isaiah Thomas and Marcus Smart led Celtics orrr join up with the two greatest shooters of all time and one of the greatest defenders of all time that he was all close friends with and go win a bunch of championships and not have to rely on iso ball to win games every night anymore.

I think he made the right decision.
Celtics had already signed Horford before KD made his decision, so he would've been on that team as well. Along with Bradley and Crowder, who at the time, were playing at a pretty high level for role players. They definitely would've put up a good fight against Bron and the Cavs in the East and could've played with the Warriors too.

With that said, GSW was clearly the best situation for him to make sure he wins a ring. Was the polar opposite of playing with Russ.

https://www.businessinsider.com/31-best-nba-free-agents-2016-2016-6

Yeah I mean look at this list of budding superstars he could have assembled to make his own super team that summer.............

The dude did not wanna play with Westbrook anymore. So his only real choices that summer were either go play with the Isaiah Thomas and Marcus Smart led Celtics orrr join up with the two greatest shooters of all time and one of the greatest defenders of all time that he was all close friends with and go win a bunch of championships and not have to rely on iso ball to win games every night anymore.

I think he made the right decision.

Funny a list of "31 best NBA free agents 2016" contains absolutely zero of the 3 all NBA-ers he ended up playing the next 3 years with

Also without the mavs helping the warriors out, they couldn't really sign KD either

I'm sure a team like say the Spurs, would have been able to make moves to get him with kawhi

Let me ask you a question.

-Who has WON more than Steph Curry over the last 5 years?

Y’all have a handful of individual games to pick from over the past 5 playoff runs to “slander Steph”....that’s it :lol:.

It’s real simple.
You don't have to tell me lmao. I don't discredit the man, he gives me all the ammo I need for my "KD isn't the best player on his own team" and "GS doesn't need KD" narratives.

Max is by far the worst sport caster ... I lie, Paul Pierce is right along with him.

Max knows boxing and at least is a white guy sticking up for certain things (which unfortunately is needed)

Paul pierce doesn't even get basketball right

Plus you still have skip and skip lite on tv

“Steph doesn’t get slandered”

This is just a drop in the bucket of Steph slander from one guy

I can’t believe Steph faked an ankle injury last night. I mean, I can because he does it every year leading into the playoffs...but I’m disgusted. Now every bad game he has will be because:

1) his MCL is acting up
2) he isn’t used to wearing contacts
3) he hurt his ankle at the end of the season

Thia dude is a *****

I’ll allow it. Then the world realizes Steph just Salim Stoudamire with a bad taper

Is Steph faking an injury already? :lol:

We gotta have a dialogue regarding Steph faking injuries year after year. It’s disgusting

Steph with another pedestrian game. How long we gonna keep pretending it’s not KD’s team?

tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif

All I said was that he needed to prove it. For the first round and a half, he had not played like the top 5 player that I've always maintained he was. Since then, he has.

tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif

All I said was that he needed to prove it. For the first round and a half, he had not played like the top 5 player that I've always maintained he was. Since then, he has.

Fam you compared him to Kyrie being an elite #2. Calling him Steve when he won a title as the lead guy. Acting like we just saw what how fraudulent Myrie was a #1.

You’re going to call the breakfast club right now and apologize

Fam you compared him to Kyrie being an elite #2. Calling him Steve when he won a title as the lead guy. Acting like we just saw what how fraudulent Myrie was a #1.

Will do when he beats the Bucks/Raptors and gets a FMVP.

Til then, he's a top 5 player that won a title as the #1 guy against a team decimated by injuries and still didn't win FMVP, choked the next year in the finals where he got severely outplayed by both LeBron and Kyrie, and played 2nd fiddle to KD in the playoffs (and definitely finals) the next 2 years.

Whoever they play next round is going to be an entirely different animal from Portland and the worst defensive backcourt in the league. This is his opportunity.

Him and @shotsrangout are elite in Steph hate. They got me beat. I at least give him give his credit and I can't lie, I've enjoyed watching him w/o KD. Seeing him with the greenlight is entertaining.

Max knows boxing and at least is a white guy sticking up for certain things (which unfortunately is needed)

Paul pierce doesn't even get basketball right

Plus you still have skip and skip lite on tv
wtf does him being white and sticking up because is needed by a white man means????

Will Cain and kristine leahy beg to differ.
point taken ... well let's say he is just ******* bad.

There are more than a few NTers that can do a better job

Back
Top Bottom