• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wtf does him being white and sticking up because is needed by a white man means????

As unfortunately has become extremely clear throughout history, far too many white people do not listen or appreciate when non-white people tell white people things that are effecting them

Also why it's important for dudes who speak up for women, because a lot of men don't listen to women when being told about the things that effect them

MAGA Cain is better than Kellerman

Nah.. the few times I heard dude speak he's saying something dumb

I literally think I've only heard him say 1 thing that I agreed with and that was when he was making jokes about d'angelo using contraband to hide contraband

Kellerman said Kawhi was better under pressure than Kobe and now yall hate the man....Don't shoot the messenger.

with proper context, of course. but if we’re being honest here, it’s a big blemish in his career.
Proper context: He lost one to a man who won it solely for playing defense on someone who averaged 36 13 & 5.
This is the flaw with media given awards. The media creates narratives and then is given the power to hand out awards based on those narratives. This is why Russ has an MVP.

What if KD just wants to **** with SAS’s emotions so bad that he’s been floating this Knicks **** around purposely the last year :lol:

What if KD just wants to **** with SAS’s emotions so bad that he’s been floating this around purposely the last year :lol:
I know this sounds weird as a Knicks fan but this is what I've been hoping has been happening the entire time.
KD purposefully messing with the media by leaking false information about his desire to go to the Knicks only to resign with the Warriors would be so amazing :rofl:

Kellerman said Kawhi was better under pressure than Kobe and now yall hate the man....Don't shoot the messenger.
He also said that Freak is better than KD and that Steph was second tier and also said that Embid needed to be traded for the Sixers to be better and so on.

Proper context: He lost one to a man who won it solely for playing defense on someone who averaged 36 13 & 5.
This is the flaw with media given awards. The media creates narratives and then is given the power to hand out awards based on those narratives. This is why Russ has an MVP.
accolades matter. to simply brush it off as a media driven award is dishonest.

curry not winning a fmvp is not an outlier (like russ) it’s become a pattern and a problematic trend in his career.

we’re all going to put steph under a different light had he won at the very least 2/3 of those “media driven awards”. it’s what’s separating him from joining the top 10 goat conversation list.

accolades matter. to simply brush it off as a media driven award is dishonest.

curry not winning a fmvp is not an outlier (like russ) it’s become a pattern and a problematic trend in his career.

we’re all going to put steph under a different light had he won at the very least 2/3 of those “media driven awards”. it’s what’s separating him from joining the top 10 goat conversation list.
Switch back to your other SN man.

There can't be a flaw with media driven awards if it's the same guys who are voting for everything. Those same people voted Steph as the b2b and first ever unanimous MVP.

Back
Top Bottom