• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
12pts in 45 minutes.....on 16 shots......

D3333AC2-3904-4807-A8C7-87D00F80980A.gif

Didn’t score after the 6 minute mark of the 4th....

Giannis just Sofoklis Schortsanitis with hulu slippers

Since we’re talking about a lot of random stuff in here right now, I watched Bad Boys with my friend Indica tonight. Never realized before how many unintentionally hilarious parts there are in the movie. :lol:

Hey, @buc em - type of trade package can the African American delegation put together to make sure lawdog1 lawdog1 comes home? He’s one of the realest in the thread but y’all kept him on the bench all season. SMH.

#FreeLawdog

After game 2, people were swearing up & down in here that Giannis and Bucks were destined to dethrone GSW. And doesn’t matter Giannis doesn’t have a jump shot, he will always get his...

Things change rather quickly :lol:

:lol: they’re trying so hard to split this team up all season.

I think KD and Draymond might've had something to do with that. Some of yall act like KD leaving is just some media fabrication. Dray straight up called him a ***** and told him to leave because they don't need him :lol:. That didn't happen overnight and it doesn't go away overnight. It was brewing for a reason but now all the warriors are kissing his *** and acting like they need him when in reality they agree with Dray. If/when KD leaves the takes will be fun to watch

Last edited:
Y’all discuss this yet? :lol:

Throw the whole organization away. :lol:

Listen here nephew, you look new round this parts. This thread here is for post season play, there's thread for lebron, lakers, and off season. We don't got time to be discussing about bron and magic, when we too busy defending our lord and savior ThreeSuz, roboKahwi, and the sexy freak greek.

Giannis on, if he was disappointe in his game 3 performance, said this:

“I am Giannis,” Antetokounmpo said, putting his hand on his chest. “What I have done in my life so far — sending money to my family, put my brothers in private schools, taking care of family in Nigeria and Greece. Disappointed in a game? I’d be disappointed in myself if I was disappointed.”

He better back up this talk tomorrow. lol

I think it's perfectly normal to admit that you're disappointed in your play. He looked disappointed. Let's see if he backs up this talk. If he does I'll never doubt him again.

Back
Top Bottom