Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Hahahaha when Reggie Miller called Drake, “Spike 2.0” :rofl:

F3AF30A3-AD14-4F49-85AA-FF35F50AC39A.gif

MANS HAD ENOUGH

So, Toronto won 58 games this season (despite Kawhi sitting out like 20 games) and are the second seed in the East. They’re especially good at home. But somehow, because the Bucks lost to that team in a conference finals series, that means the Bucks have no chance against the Warriors, if they advance to the Finals. Is that right? Makes sense.

So, Toronto won 58 games this season (despite Kawhi sitting out like 20 games) and are the second seed in the East. They’re especially good at home. But somehow, because the Bucks lost to that team in a conference finals series, that means the Bucks have no chance against the Warriors, if they advance to the Finals. Is that right? Makes sense.
I think a team can only go as far as the best player. I didn't like what I saw from Giannis today. He got so discouraged from missing free throws that he actually stopped going to the hoop.

I think a team can only go as far as the best player. I didn't like what I saw from Giannis today. He got so discouraged from missing free throws that he actually stopped going to the hoop.

He had a bad 1st game against Boston and bounced back. He’ll be ok.

Bucks were frustratingly close to taking the lead about 20 different times

thought it was over when the bucks finally took the lead
give the raps credit for not folding
middleton been off this whole series. i know he has a lot on his plate guarding kawhi, but he has to bring a bit more
brogdon and hill should eat up some more of bledsoe's minutes

He stinks man. Can’t shoot a free throw and no outside jumper. His gimmick is wearing off quickly...

warriors are going to have a field day with him with all the guys they can throw at him

He stinks man. Can’t shoot a free throw and no outside jumper. His gimmick is wearing off quickly...

Lol

thought it was over when the bucks finally took the lead
give the raps credit for not folding
middleton been off this whole series. i know he has a lot on his plate guarding kawhi, but he has to bring a bit more
brogdon and hill should eat up some more of bledsoe's minutes

warriors are going to have a field day with him with all the guys they can throw at him

Dubs have nobody to match up with Giannis. Y'all gone see.

Back
Top Bottom