• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He had a bad 1st game against Boston and bounced back. He’ll be ok.
I'm sure he'll bounce back this series and the bucks will finish off the raptors

But no longer sure if he's ready for the warriors. That's a whole nother animal. Especially if kd is healthy.

I'm sure he'll bounce back this series and the bucks will finish off the raptors

But no longer sure if he's ready for the warriors. That's a whole nother animal. Especially if kd is healthy.

You’re not wrong about that. Dubs got 3 elite defenders in Draymond, Klay and Iggy. And everyone else compliments them. They’re special.

Thank you! He has a huge teen girl following, that’s why he won, otherwise he would’ve been eliminated a long time ago.

That **** was crazy. Crowd was chanting for Alejandro all night, dude is performing amazing original songs and this wack *** fake teeth having kid beats him?

It’s a good thing for Alejandro though cause he doesn’t get tied up in that BS Hollywood Records deal. He’ll probably have every big label bidding for him starting tonight.

So, Toronto won 58 games this season (despite Kawhi sitting out like 20 games) and are the second seed in the East. They’re especially good at home. But somehow, because the Bucks lost to that team in a conference finals series, that means the Bucks have no chance against the Warriors, if they advance to the Finals. Is that right? Makes sense.
This thread is funny man.

That **** was crazy. Crowd was chanting for Alejandro all night, dude is performing amazing original songs and this wack *** fake teeth having kid beats him?

It’s a good thing for Alejandro though cause he doesn’t get tied up in that BS Hollywood Records deal. He’ll probably have every big label bidding for him starting tonight.
Agreed. Laine is a karaoke singer to me.

I’m down with The Bucks winning as long as we get moar shots of da owner’s daughter

60B699EF-3197-442E-BAC0-32DAA6FC9FB4.png
A485F601-5B86-45C0-9AA5-6F296675081E.jpeg
EC269C75-4153-4DFE-A380-977C475C6A9F.jpeg

Pops owns a NBA franchise, went to Princeton, passes the ride or die eye test. Not pulling out. I’ll roll them dice seven days out of the week and twice on Sunday
Oh I want her.

So none of the ESPN bosses has told Stephen to stop putting -er at the end of names that end with -a? lol

He keeps saying "Rob Pelinker" Also calls Serge Ibaka "Serge Ibaker"

After thinking about it, as great as Giannis has been there's room for so nuch improvement.

He needs to develop a fadeaway. Like a dirk fadeaway. He needs to be more confident in his 3.
He needs to work on his free throws.

After thinking about it, as great as Giannis has been there's room for so nuch improvement.

He needs to develop a fadeaway. Like a dirk fadeaway. He needs to be more confident in his 3.

Those are all obvious aspect that I’m sure he will get into. Again, dude is like 24 years old.

He needs to be confident in his mid range fade he work On so much.

This is exactly what makes him so interesting. If he develops a 3 it’s literally game over.

Back
Top Bottom