• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Conference finals are such trash. People more interested in Zion and AD (and the Lakers drama)

There's legitimately little reason to continue this discussion with you.

1. You're inflating Harden shooting contested 3's with the rest of the team not getting open looks. If only there was a stat for that.
2. Rockets average the most open 3's per game in the regular season and the playoffs. And they're top 5 in the wide open 3's range in the regular season and playoffs. Bucks are #2. Put together, they are extremely similar and nearly identical in how many open and wide open 3's they generate per game. Ball movement is different but at the end of the day the efficient shot selection is still being created. Isn't that what I was getting at just now?
3. Their "style of play" is different but the strategy is the same. Milwaukee just has better personnel.
4. Keep this same energy if the Bucks and Giannis come up short then. You're extremely confident yet I don't even know if you're confident enough to pick them to win.

Keep what energy? :lol:

I said the Rockets and the Bucks don't play exactly the same and broke down why. If ya'll want to overlook Harden and MDA's flaws in strategy and playing style that's up to you. I don't need to predict the Bucks to win the chip, could go either way if KD ain't playing but that has nothing to do with the difference between the Rockets and Bucks.

:evil:

1Vyx8JC.gif

#DubsIn4 :pimp:

There was a play down the stretch in game 1 when the game was tight where Giannis had a wide open 3 and he clearly had no confidence to shoot it. That's the difference between the numbers and real life. Once he gets comfortable with that you're gonna need your rosary

As a fan of another NBA team I legit hope he gets this ring and starts settling for how great he is now.

If he keeps putting the work in, its wrap for the league until his body starts breaking down.

Back
Top Bottom