• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure Giannis does a lot of Euro-steps during a game. But when you can start Euro-stepping at the 3 point line and finish with a dunk like he can, it’s a different kind of weapon than when used my more mortal players. LOL.

Not to mention you cant just stand in front of him and try to take a charge because he is so good at avoiding contact with that euro step or spin

This pathetic and an epitome of the Participation Trophy Culture we have cultivated in America in 2019. People have complained about competitive balance within the league since GSW got together but the worst part is how fanbases, the media and now even GMs have had to come up with all these Stretch Armstrong moral victories to justify losing to GSW. I don’t recall this in any other era but regardless the people supporting and continuing this behavior should be ashamed of themselves.

You're reaching, bruh. Especially making broad generalizations about society as a whole. Who else other than Morey is applauding getting close? It's not common behavior, especially among pro athletes and organizations.

You're reaching, bruh. Especially making broad generalizations about society as a whole. Who else other than Morey is applauding getting close? It's not common behavior, especially among pro athletes and organizations.
I never understood why certain types of weirdos get so upset about little kids getting trophies. It’s definitely some sort of personal issue but it really took off with the MAGAs.

Milwaukee's role guys playing at an absolute elite level. Would be completely shocked if this series went more than 5 games. In the finals, they are going to pose a lot of the same issues that Houston does to GSW, except their defense is much better, and Giannis doesn't settle like Harden.

Milwaukee's role guys playing at an absolute elite level. Would be completely shocked if this series went more than 5 games. In the finals, they are going to pose a lot of the same issues that Houston does to GSW, except their defense is much better, and Giannis doesn't settle like Harden.

Full circle from them Celtics takes. Love to see that growth

Is what it is. Didn't think all of those guys were all going to play at this kind of level. Figured it would just be a few of them.

Again. Remember the Mavs would have a game where peja looked unreal. Then it would be a JJ game. Then it would be a JET game. Then it would be a deshawn Stevenson half. It was always a Dirk game.

History is repeating itself.

Again. Remember the Mavs would have a game where peja looked unreal. Then it would be a JJ game. Then it would be a JET game. Then it would be a deshawn Stevenson half. It was always a Dirk game.

History is repeating itself.
Agreed. The parallels are definitely there.

Im willing to bet that a lot of rockets fans agree with your sentiments on morey’s post. it’s pretty damn embarrassing when you’re trying to be righteous by claiming what is essentially a moral victory
On second thought, morey deserves to be ridiculed for this pathetic attempt to stay relevant

he’s proud to “h/t” a dude who supports building a wall and banning abortion? Man **** daryl morey
Yeah he should be getting clowned for it.

Original tweet:

But I'm sure just saw this one cause he was mentioned and then just H/T the dude without even clicking on his profile:

Lame all around. Just providing context tho

One thing Milwaukee’s got: great coaching. Setting his star up to succeed and got a clear offensive hierarchy and system. Everyone’s on the same page.

This is the single biggest indictment on Jason Kidd. A new coach takes essentially the same team from a 1st round exit to 60 wins and the Finals.

This is the single biggest indictment on Jason Kidd. A new coach takes essentially the same team from a 1st round exit to 60 wins and the Finals.

It’s not the same team though. They replaced Shabazz Muhammad, Jabari, JET, John Henson and took snell out of the rotation. They got certified shooters taking those minutes and George Hill.

Kidd ain’t it, Bud is but the front office made great moves.

Kidd is trash but they have a huge roster turnover. Biggest indictment on Kidd is his usage of Giannis and not playing Brogdon and Bledsoe together

Funny thing is, I actually think Morey and MDA have the right approach for the most part against GSW. They just don't have the perfect personnel. Milwaukee basically plays the exact same way, except they have more length and even more shooters. We'll see.

Funny thing is, I actually think Morey and MDA have the right approach for the most part against GSW. They just don't have the perfect personnel. Milwaukee basically plays the exact same way, except they have more length and even more shooters. We'll see.
CP3 aging overnight, Clint being useless, and House not showing up definitely deaded the personnel part.

Milwaukee is definitely a better version of us but they gotta hope dudes like Ilyasova, Mirotic, and the rest of their bench guys aren't getting exposed.

Schematically it's hard to argue against what works since Houston has clearly had the best success in this new era. The defensive drop down from last year to this year was also a big issue. Something the Bucks probably won't have.

The Bucks don't have a superstar that relies heavily on contested 3's and FT's. They have a head coach who coaches both ends, pays attention to details, makes adjustments. Rockets got more issues than not having enough talent.

The Bucks don't have a superstar that relies heavily on contested 3's and FT's. They have a head coach who coaches both ends, pays attention to details, makes adjustments. Rockets got more issues than not having enough talent.
Agreed. But I think the adage of saying an offensive scheme of "3's and FT's" and "switching on D" doesn't work is wrong. Bucks and Rockets do the same thing, Bucks are just better at it as they have better depth and a coach. Which is kinda what he was getting at. So I think we all agree.

I guess we'll see soon enough. Still think the Warriors win though

Agreed. But I think the adage of saying an offensive scheme of "3's and FT's" and "switching on D" doesn't work is wrong. Bucks and Rockets do the same thing, Bucks are just better at it as they have better depth and a coach. Which is kinda what he was getting at. So I think we all agree.

Yeah, that's what I was attempting to get at. They obviously aren't exactly the same.

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius always has to get in his Harden/Rockets shots though :lol:

Screenshot_20190518-115215_Facebook.jpg

That's not what I'm saying though. Most of the Bucks 3's come from open looks or at least ball movement to get a better shot. Harden dribbles forever and shoots contested 3's. It's a difference. And I can't even put that on MDA cuz when he was in Phoenix they would run their offense through Diaw at times. They had good ball movement. Harden is terrible at moving w/o the ball so everything he puts up is with a hand in his face.

Saying "Milwaukee basically plays the exact same way, except they have more length and even more shooters." is really sugar coating the Rockets flaws because they don't play the exact same way.

Milwaukee has the same issue Portland has, they drop their bigs. If they can find a way to effectively defend the Curry ball screen and the relocation screens they should be Gucci

Game 1 goes to golden state.

Back
Top Bottom