• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruh...I know harden got his points...felt like Chris Paul imprint was on this game way more than his was tho. Never felt like James was ever controlling the game. Chris was making big plays for a while there. Lots of body blows.

**** him tho.

CPISS3 wanna show up in an elimination game and finally contribute hahaha

He like that one patna that wanna jump into a fight when the dust has alrrady settled and everybody ran off

immune to these Rockets jokes :pimp:

congrats moe200069 moe200069 @danikerhino
434EFCC1-042D-4DE2-854D-AC7D05FDF1CC.jpeg

There might be a documentary about that series floating around youtube

I’ve seen a few of those. They’re generally agenda driven and very selective with the information. For as much outrage as they cry about game 6 (greatly exaggerated btw), those documentaries never mention the Lakers getting screwed with no lube in the pivotal game 5, series tied 2-2, and the stuff they got shafted in that game on is arguably worse than game 6 given the circumstances.

If anything though. I’ll give kings fans a legit gripe on that buzzer beater samaki Walker hit in game 4 which came after the buzzer. But damn. They blew a 24 point lead in that game.

Game 7, On their home court, a team loaded with shooters went 16-30 from the free throw line. They lost a close game. Hit those free throws and they win. Aside from Bibby, that team played scared the later that series went.

Sucks Webber got hurt the following year though. Seeing them go against San Antonio in the wcf in 03 would’ve been a good series.

Damb b, get that hate out of your heart.

what are you talkin about lol? aint no hate here... i gave them credit for winning without KD... im just saying they won a ring because kyrie and love were injured... but with just them 2 they might not be good enough to win it all... but with KD nobody stopping them... is that not facts?

Back
Top Bottom