[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[quote name="CP"]My apologies guys that I view things in a different light. The 2013 Title is clearly the exact same as the 1959 Title. Every title is clearly created equally.

I will close my eyes and forget the 99 season was missing 32 games and against an 8 seed.

Please, carry on everyone.
And now you're bringing in the seeding? :lol: Knicks beat everyone in the EC bracket; that ain't the Spurs fault.

Why even have a playoff? Just have the top 2 teams play each other, right?[/quote]

Lol true

Is something wrong with their chip? Did they not win 16 games in the post season

what make people think lebron is going to come out aggressive? From the years of seeing him play with the cavs to the heat he is still the same player mentally. If anything you'll see d wade want to go off, while Lebron lets the game come to him as he says while just standing in the corner not demanding the ball. :x

I mean, he came out pretty aggressive in game 4...

[quote name="CP"]My apologies guys that I view things in a different light. The 2013 Title is clearly the exact same as the 1959 Title. Every title is clearly created equally.

I will close my eyes and forget the 99 season was missing 32 games and against an 8 seed.

And now you're bringing in the seeding? :lol: Knicks beat everyone in the EC bracket; that ain't the Spurs fault.

Why even have a playoff? Just have the top 2 teams play each other, right?

Lol true

Is something wrong with their chip? Did they not win 16 games in the post season[/quote]

No, they won 15.

LTB, I've repped you before. I just rarely ever SAY I'm prepping someone. Usually I just do it quietly.

what make people think lebron is going to come out aggressive? From the years of seeing him play with the cavs to the heat he is still the same player mentally. If anything you'll see d wade want to go off, while Lebron lets the game come to him as he says while just standing in the corner not demanding the ball. :x

I mean, he came out pretty aggressive in game 4...

We can all hope i have the spurs in 7 but i dont want a 7 game series if its gonna be blow out wins

Lebron needs to come out aggressive without D wade setting the tone for him, will Bosh explode game 6? Only time will tell

Why even have a playoff? Just have the top 2 teams play each other, right?[/quote]

My bad.

I will close my eyes, forget they played 32 less games, faced the only 8 seed to ever reach the Finals, in which they lost Patrick Ewing before the series started.

Clearly, a legit title. Same as every other title throughout history.

*eyes closed*

[quote name="hypebeast5"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="CP"]My apologies guys that I view things in a different light. The 2013 Title is clearly the exact same as the 1959 Title. Every title is clearly created equally.

Please, carry on everyone.[/quote]And now you're bringing in the seeding? :lol: Knicks beat everyone in the EC bracket; that ain't the Spurs fault.

Lol true

Is something wrong with their chip? Did they not win 16 games in the post season[/quote]No, they actually just played Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Agreed. I think too often he tries to get everyone else comfortable, when he needs to put his imprint on the game early and let everything else figure itself out. When kawhi or green is guarding him, he just needs to bully them on the block and create contact. Make the officials put you on the line. When diaw guards him, bring him out to the perimeter and play PnR

The Heat need to stop playing not to loose and play to win.  For some reason everybody except Wade(last game anyway) being playing like they scared.  I want to see a game seven and i'm cool with whoever wins they both good teams. 

Did anyone peep Dajuan Blair's footwear last night?  I think he had the first hyperdunks.  They looked brand new too.  Soo clean.  I couldn't find any pics.

I have a feeling Nike isn't done with the MVPuppets.

I get the feeling they have something ready for LeBron winning a 2nd ring, it would be dope to Bring them back, and I don't even want Lebron to win.

Imagine puppet Lebron walking into the room with puppet Kobe icing his Achilles, Dirt Off My Shoulders playing in the background...on some "I'm commmmminnn" steez with his 2 rings on.
laugh.gif
This was my favorite one.

Have any of you guys have to listen to a game on the radio? IDK how people in the 1950s handled that. Its so much more nerve racking when you only have the words of Mike Tirico and Hubie brown to rely on. I didnt get to watch the game yesterday and had t use ESPN radio. NEVER AGAIN

Darth Ska, imlive365, a couple other names I can't remember....

How are you guys feeling this morning?? :lol:
Lol I'm good we win game 6 and we're in the driver's seat I'm not gonna lose faith in my team. Wade playing great still which you said he wouldn't he had another 25 point game. But if he does this at home we should win game 6

Have any of you guys have to listen to a game on the radio? IDK how people in the 1950s handled that. Its so much more nerve racking when you only have the words of Mike Tirico and Hubie brown to rely on. I didnt get to watch the game yesterday and had t use ESPN radio. NEVER AGAIN

Dr Jack isn't doing radio anymore?

Dr Jack isn't doing radio anymore?

He is. The finals is tirico and hubie though. Dr jack did some of the other rounds

Gotta say tho, Tirico and Hubie ain't bad, even if it's on radio, that's pretty solid. Hubie can paint the picture for ya pretty good.

Calabro does a good job on radio as well.

Dr. Jack left recently for medical treatment. He's unofficially done according to reports.

He still hasn't gotten over Jim Durham's passing too.

Last edited:
Bosh needs to realize what Duncan is doing ad stop it everytime dude posts up he spins off towards the backboard for a bank shot and bosh let's him do it. In haven't seen him once spin to the inside

thread is full of online i-told-you-so's and e-cookies

real life converting to digital more and more with every single day

:lol:

If im the spurs I want aggressive lebron. Let him wear his body down so in the 4th the rest of thr bums have no rhythm and hes tired settling for that sometimes jumper.

In case it wasn't already posted....

But the kid in the bandito mask that almost tore Danny Green's ACL in the tunnel last night was one of Tim Duncan's kids LOL... Just saw a clip on Dan LeBatard's show of Tim in the tunnel sitting down with his kids during Halftime -- which is some of the realist **** ever, my man Timothy spending a few minutes with his kids on Father's Day during one of the biggest games of his career... Tim don't need a halftime speech, he been doin work for 20 years.

Damn man. Lol. Heat always digging themselves into holes.
Against a team that capitalizes on every tiny error. Its frustrating to see them be unable to retain their intensity after a W. It's the NBA Finals dude.

Back
Top Bottom