[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the Heat do lose, I got the headline ready.

"Not one, ......well, yeah, maybe just one."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bosh needs to realize what Duncan is doing ad stop it everytime dude posts up he spins off towards the backboard for a bank shot and bosh let's him do it. In haven't seen him once spin to the inside
Easier said than done. Duncan will take what's given to him. He has post counters in his repertoire. 

It wasnt bad, but after always being able to watch the games, especially a game of this magnitude I couldnt deal with it. I just realized that I had to listen to two Spurs games on the radio this year cause of Mothers and Fathers day. This is terrible scheduling at its finest, I was mad about it then and I'm mad about it now.

Last edited:
The ultimate Irony:  

DANNY GREEN WILL BE THE MVP, PROVING THAT IT WAS GREEN WHO DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH HELP IN CLEVELAND! 

2 ex-Cavs tearin it up in the finals :smokin :smokin

Glad another Cleveland team is working a farm system. yayayyay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|I

Needs to be said tho, this has been a very entertaining series. Hard to explain, but entertaining.

It's like, close blowouts? Or, boring nailbiters.

Game 1 was to the wire, the other 4 have been biggerish leads, yet the runs they've gone on keeps the edge down to the final minute. Like last night, 20 point lead was cut to 11 in a minute. And then they had the 3 by Ray that was called off, otherwise it coulda been an 8 point game with 3 minutes to go, it went from blowout, to nailbiter for about 45 seconds or so.

But all in all, it's been a fun series. Green's performance, Parker's game 1 shot, Manu and Neal each having a game (that ended up being outshined by Green both times somewhow) Bron's triple double, the 33-5 run in game 2, the 3 point barrage in 3, Wade in game 4, 2 4 point plays by Ray Allen in game 5. It's been a lot of fun.

I hope we get the full 7 games to end the season.

Needs to be said tho, this has been a very entertaining series. Hard to explain, but entertaining.

It's like, close blowouts? Or, boring nailbiters.

Game 1 was to the wire, the other 4 have been biggerish leads, yet the runs they've gone on keeps the edge down to the final minute. Like last night, 20 point lead was cut to 11 in a minute. And then they had the 3 by Ray that was called off, otherwise it coulda been an 8 point game with 3 minutes to go, it went from blowout, to nailbiter for about 45 seconds or so.

But all in all, it's been a fun series. Green's performance, Parker's game 1 shot, Manu and Neal each having a game (that ended up being outshined by Green both times somewhow) Bron's triple double, the 33-5 run in game 2, the 3 point barrage in 3, Wade in game 4, 2 4 point plays by Ray Allen in game 5. It's been a lot of fun.

I hope we get the full 7 games to end the season.
We also had the wade two that was called off due to. Mike miller's, '' illegal screen '' out if bounce it would have been cut to 6

Last edited:
Green has been lights outttt...

Spurs need to get off to a nice start tomorrow.. can't let Miami get off an early big lead.

Id like to apologize to everyone .....i predicted manu would score 25 and spurs would win by 8 ...he only scored 24 and they won by 10....i apologize

Have any of you guys have to listen to a game on the radio? IDK how people in the 1950s handled that. Its so much more nerve racking when you only have the words of Mike Tirico and Hubie brown to rely on. I didnt get to watch the game yesterday and had t use ESPN radio. NEVER AGAIN

I thought it made the game better. I was in the car on the way home and was like :nerd: :wow: the whole time.

Hope this series goes to game 7.

Heat favored by 7 in Begas for next game.

Why don't some of y'all experts put your money where your mouth is show us something.

[quote name="sorianotron"]thread is full of online i-told-you-so's and e-cookies

real life converting to digital more and more with every single day

:lol:[/quote]1. raspberry cheesecake
2. white chocolate macadamia
3. peanut butter
4. red velvet
5. oatmeal chocolate chip

Back
Top Bottom