[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are right....Im so pissed to because this years ring should have been there 3rd one....smh

Have you all been watching LeBron's interviews. He needed that loss against the Mavs in order to make him into the player he is today. Had the Heat won in 2011 they probably don't improve the way they did in 2012. LeBron became the complete player he was after he failed in the 2011 Finals.

On another note...
Some of you guys in here really lack perspective if you genuinely feel that after every Heat victory there is some sort of conspiracy. How can you be a Bulls or Lakers fan and completely lack perspective on LeBron and the Heat. All of a sudden it's a conspiracy when the Heat win, but it wasn't for the Lakers, Bulls, Spurs, or Celtics when they were winning.

Some of you guys are just sad... SMH

:rofl:

Then explain the shoes then. I'll admit that a lot of the rigged conspiracies I'm spewing out are silly but the shoes have to be the most questionable of all, I definitely want to here a smart alec reason for those shoes

There is no reason other than the fact that they were made prior to the series ended, much like other items are created for possible winners of the championship games. Was it a conspiracy when jokes were made about 3rd world countries wearing Pats SB garb after they left? Pretty sure there was also SA garb ready to be unveiled as soon as the spurs better win.

To think that Nike didn't have something like this planned and created regardless of the outcome is pretty silly. I'm sure there are some Championship Lebron 8's that have never seen the light of day (the Internet) as well.

Mountain out of a mole hill

I think AT LEAST one of them is gone, and a good chance that both are gone, why would they stay? they both have won and they could both make more money else where, I think they take the money
Chance at another title. Birdman fit right in and Mario wouldn't leave the hands that feed him, despite some of the flak he takes at time.

Lowkey, I would want Riley to add Oden and Sonny Weems :nerd:

Birdman fits in with damn near any team in the league, he always leaves it all on the floor and can protect the rim. Bite the hand that feeds him? That dude can get more food somewhere else. ****, a ton of miami fans were begging for cole to get the startng job, the disrespect :smh: And ya, Oden I wouldnt be surprised, idk who sonny weems is tho

Have you all been watching LeBron's interviews. He needed that loss against the Mavs in order to make him into the player he is today. Had the Heat won in 2011 they probably don't improve the way they did in 2012. LeBron became the complete player he was after he failed in the 2011 Finals.

On another note...
Some of you guys in here really lack perspective if you genuinely feel that after every Heat victory there is some sort of conspiracy. How can you be a Bulls or Lakers fan and completely lack perspective on LeBron and the Heat. All of a sudden it's a conspiracy when the Heat win, but it wasn't for the Lakers, Bulls, Spurs, or Celtics when they were winning.

I'll leave you with this. The NBA needs faces for the league. Lebron has people dying over his shoes and has the top selling jersey. All that changes if he goes 1-4 in the finals and someone loses money. As much as I love Kobe, the same pertained to him a couple years back

Birdman fits in with damn near any team in the league, he always leaves it all on the floor and can protect the rim. Bite the hand that feeds him? That dude can get more food somewhere else. ****, a ton of miami fans were begging for cole to get the startng job, the disrespect :smh: And ya, Oden I wouldnt be surprised, idk who sonny weems is tho

Birdman isn't going anywhere...Eric Spolstra personally requested for him to be apart of the team. His win percentage ever since joining the Heat is insane. He fits in so well with the Heat because they have a lot of veteran leadership. He won't be nearly as successful on a a sub par team with young players.

He was all but blackballed from the league until the Heat picked him up. If he leaves he is leaving the possibility of playing with the best players the game has ever seen. He is leaving behind Championship aspirations. He is leaving behind a franchise that gave him a shot when no one else did. He will be leaving behind one of the best cities in the world. If you think that is easy to do, to each his own. The only way he isn't a Heat next season is if t he they don't want him back,

As for Heat fans begging for Cole to start?? Please... Cole did his thing a couple of games in the playoffs, but only casual fans implied this. Cole's is best used coming off the bench in spurts. He's a high energy guy similar to Chris Andersen. You don't start guys like that because it throws the rotation out of balance.

When it comes to Heat fans you guys have to remember the loudest voices are typically the most uninformed.

I'll leave you with this. The NBA needs faces for the league. LeBron has people dying over his shoes and had the top selling jersey. All that changes if he goes 1-4 in the finals and someone loses money. As much as I love Kobe, the same pertained to him a couple years back

Ok, so you believe the league cheated for Micheal Jordan, Larry Bird, and Magic Johnson too. Glad we got that straighten out....

:x :x :x

>D

Bird is still getting paid from his last contract if I'm not mistaken. Bird also mentioned re-upping during the latter part of the playoffs.

Nobody was begging for Cole to start, Rio was up and down, but Cole closed the year pretty strong. Chalmers is playing with greats that have helped improved his game as much as he has on his own.

Sonny Weems played for the Raptors as a 3 and went overseas during the lockout, tons of talent, being able to score decently and defend very well.

As far as the Finals, that was one of the best series I've seen in years.

Last edited:
Ok, so you believe the league cheated for Micheal Jordan, Larry Bird, and Magic Johnson too. Glad we got that straighten out....

>D

No one was dying for converse weapons and mike's dominance in the league has no discrepancies c'mon fam you know exactly what I'm taking about but if not, this pic is from a couple pages back in this thread, there's a formula to this

View media item 465356

Birdman isn't going anywhere...Eric Spolstra personally requested for him to be apart of the team. His win percentage ever since joining the Heat is insane. He fits in so well with the Heat because they have a lot of veteran leadership. He won't be nearly as successful on a a sub par team with young players.

He was all but blackballed from the league until the Heat picked him up. If he leaves he is leaving the possibility of playing with the best players the game has ever seen. He is leaving behind Championship aspirations. He is leaving behind a franchise that gave him a shot when no one else did. He will be leaving behind one of the best cities in the world. If you think that is easy to do, to each his own. The only way he isn't a Heat next season is if t he they don't want him back,

As for Heat fans begging for Cole to start?? Please... Cole did his thing a couple of games in the playoffs, but only casual fans implied this. Cole's is best used coming off the bench in spurts. He's a high energy guy similar to Chris Andersen. You don't start guys like that because it throws the rotation out of balance.

When it comes to Heat fans you guys have to remember the loudest voices are typically the most uninformed.

i like that (the bolded part) :pimp:

I never said it would be easy for birdman, but Im sure some team would give him 1+ million reasons to soothe the pain. I hate that "its a business" discussion more than anyone on NT, but in this case, hes won, he reproven himself, its time to get paid, same with chalmers IMO. Ive always defended chalmers, even some heat fan will say that I have, but as I said, its time to get paid, the guy has 2 rings, and he could make more money somehwere else. Props to him if he stays in Miami tho

>D

No one was dying for converse weapons and mike's dominance in the league has no discrepancies c'mon fam you know exactly what I'm taking about but if not, this pic is from a couple pages back in this thread, there's a formula to this

View media item 465356
The mavs were far from defensive minded

On another note...

I'll leave you with this. The NBA needs faces for the league. Lebron has people dying over his shoes and has the top selling jersey. All that changes if he goes 1-4 in the finals and someone loses money. As much as I love Kobe, the same pertained to him a couple years back
So why did the NBA make a Spurs championship commercial? You just ignored that video I posted. Probably because it doesn't go with your conspiracy nonsense.

So why did the NBA make a Spurs championship commercial? You just ignored that video I posted. Probably because it doesn't go with your conspiracy nonsense.

They did make one. Maybe if the plan failed, but you ignored the pic I posted maybe because you think it's just a coincidence >D

And I asked this earlier and this one I honestly don't know because i didn't watch the whole game of game 6 just the 4th quarter so this might be a stupid question, but was Bill Russell at game 6? I mean I'm pretty sure he was right?

I am not saying Kobe didn't play a part in those championships. I am saying that the fact that Shaq was able to win with Kobe averaging 15.6 points on .367 shooting in the 2000 finals shows that he could've won championships with many other star perimeter players in the league at the time: Iverson, Vince Carter, McGrady, Jason Kidd, Grant Hill, Gary Payton, Ray Allen, Pierce, Marbury, Steve Francis... Perimeter players who could give you around 25 every night on mediocre field goal percentages were a dime a dozen. There was no one even remotely like Shaq at that point and out of all these players Kobe was the one who had the luxury of playing with him. Ultimately, he was a passenger on Shaq's ship.

Once again you're proving yourself to be a troll

Look up Kobe number vs the Western teams in the West playoff those years. To be honest. The Lakers opponent in the Finals wasn't Finals worthy. Their real challenge was during the West playoff. Spurs, Kings, Portland etc

And Kobe showed up BIG. Anyone who said Kobe got carried is simply an idiot.

[quote name="DMan14"]unless your 16 yrs old or younger, get a check from the sports team, you can not use we/us :lol:
your a fan of ___ team, that's your only relationship.[/quote]Says you. :lol:

I am not saying Kobe didn't play a part in those championships. I am saying that the fact that Shaq was able to win with Kobe averaging 15.6 points on .367 shooting in the 2000 finals shows that he could've won championships with many other star perimeter players in the league at the time: Iverson, Vince Carter, McGrady, Jason Kidd, Grant Hill, Gary Payton, Ray Allen, Pierce, Marbury, Steve Francis... Perimeter players who could give you around 25 every night on mediocre field goal percentages were a dime a dozen. There was no one even remotely like Shaq at that point and out of all these players Kobe was the one who had the luxury of playing with him. Ultimately, he was a passenger on Shaq's ship.

You can plug in prime A.I., prime t-mac, prime jason kidd, prime grant hill, prime gary, , and prime pierce into the current Heat squad and they win a championship with no Lebron. Hell, you can take out Lebron, Wade, and Bosh and plug in prime Duncan and the Heat can still win it. :lol:

Mentioning Francis, Marbury, Allen, and Carter is ridiculous though.

Once again you're proving yourself to be a troll

Look up Kobe number vs the Western teams in the West playoff those years. To be honest. The Lakers opponent in the Finals wasn't Finals worthy. Their real challenge was during the West playoff. Spurs, Kings, Portland etc

And Kobe showed up BIG. Anyone who said Kobe got carried is simply an idiot.
put vince in Kobe spot on the laker title teams and they win

You can plug in prime A.I., prime t-mac, prime jason kidd, prime grant hill, prime gary, , and prime pierce into the current Heat squad and they win a championship with no Lebron. Hell, you can take out Lebron, Wade, and Bosh and plug in prime Duncan and the Heat can still win it. :lol:

Mentioning Francis, Marbury, Allen, and Carter is ridiculous though.

Back
Top Bottom