[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bron is playing so timid.
Reminds me of the Mavericks series.

I dont give a damn how much the lanes are clogged... hes settling for long jumpers when he could be driving and drawing fouls.

Im not complaining tho... hope he keeps it up :lol:

Naw man, he's playing smart and letting the game come to him. You're just mad cause he's not jacking up shots over three defenders like your hero.

Naw man, he's playing smart and letting the game come to him. You're just mad cause he's not jacking up shots over three defenders like your hero.
roll.gif

Bron is playing so timid.
Reminds me of the Mavericks series.

I dont give a damn how much the lanes are clogged... hes settling for long jumpers when he could be driving and drawing fouls.

Im not complaining tho... hope he keeps it up :lol:

agree and disagree. Spo needs to run sets to get him to certain spots on the floor and when he gets there he needs to be a bully. but i agree he is playing smart considering the defense the spurs are playing. once the role players hit shots, the lanes will open up for him

with all that said though, he doesn't appear to be aggressive at all

Last edited:
Duncan with the Lebron to the floor :rofl: so delayed
Spurs fouled the Heat like 17 times under the rim, yet caught the "meh" one :rofl:
Duncan is fouling Bosh, then Duncan throws his shoulder into Chalmers and Bosh and draws a foul :lol:

I know it's in your sig and all but there's no way you're a Spurs fan. :lol: SHWAP tried telling me the other day but I didn't believe it.

:lol:

Already mentioned that's homage to David Robinson and Tim Duncan, and Robert Horry to a lesser extent. And hey, I'm actually calling what I'm seeing on tv instead of letting biases cloud my judgement.

Back
Top Bottom