[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neal and Greene are 
smokin.gif

danny green aka the lebron stopper. All those games they danced together he was using him to learn his moves. And who was it that said miami will hate gary neal before the series started?

LeBron had the worst first half of his life, and the Heat are still only down by 6.

That's not good for the Spurs...

You gotta capitalize better when the best player in the world is playing like crap.
Miller is literally keeping this a single digit game with that 3 point stroke. :smh:

david stern: "i'm looking forward to next year's finals between the miami heat and oklahoma city thunder"

i posted this in the nba season thread.

i didn't watch the spurs offense operate as closely, but i did notice that defensively between games 1 and 2 the heat altered their PnR coverage. in game 1, haslem or bosh or whoever was covering the screener was back on their heels as parker came around a screen. in game 2, they hedged hard and pushed him further away from the basket, allowing chalmers/cole to recover on parker and have the big rotate back to the screener. IMO the spurs can still run that PnR but if miami continues the hard hedge, parker is gonna need to swing cross court to the weak side to force miami to help less defensively as it would put them out of position.

if anyone's noticed, they've done exactly what i said they needed too and it's causing pure chaos for miami trying to get out to all the shooters. when they double the ball handler, a quick swing pass turns it into a 4 on 3 instead of 5 on 5. hire me pls popovich :wow:

Brons teammates backs gotta be hurting
What do you mean? Look at the screens Lebron is setting, he's MVP of this game so far.

You stans try so hard that it's ridiculous. The guy has 2 points 6 boards 3 assist on 1-6 shooting while wades got 10 on 4-6 and lebrons mvp cuz hes setting screens? lmao
:lol: Check your sarcasm detector... some people on here were actually saying that during the last game

Thought you were a heat fan, my fault :lol: Thats legit how some people sounded too.

Last edited:
From strictly an offensive scoring standpoint:

LeBron
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Miller
pimp.gif