[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no doubt offensively lebron isn't playing well. he clearly isn't scoring. but at least he isn't being useless :lol:

that's been my problem with wade. if he doesn't score, he's a pure zero. at least bron will board, defend, and assist. looking for spoelstra to get him some favorable looks, but knowing Spo all he's gonna do is have cole and chalmers run PnR with lebron and try to force a switch so bron can post up a smaller player.

let's not forget, bron was 3-13 or some garbage like that and they still went on a 33-5 run so we'll see

Last edited:
Time for Bron to show his much improved jumper in the second half. The Heat role players are playing good again so maybe he might not need to take over.

Can't wait for that douche miller to retire :smh:

danny green aka the lebron stopper. All those games they danced together he was using him to learn his moves. And who was it that said miami will hate gary neal before the series started?

:lol: learning that footwork on some karate kid steeze. Someone PLEASE find a gif of lebron and green dancin.

LeBron's building a house again tonight I see. 0-6 outside of the paint 
sick.gif

Bron is playing so timid.
Reminds me of the Mavericks series.

I dont give a damn how much the lanes are clogged... hes settling for long jumpers when he could be driving and drawing fouls.

Im not complaining tho... hope he keeps it up :lol:

Spurs need to keep grinding. Even though on the road. The Heat still can rely on the ref to get them back in the game.

Why am I watching the Greys Anatomy guy tweet? Lord the NBA is pathetic sometimes, no wonder I don't watch often :lol:

Bron is playing so timid.
Reminds me of the Mavericks series.

I dont give a damn how much the lanes are clogged... hes settling for long jumpers when he could be driving and drawing fouls.

Im not complaining tho... hope he keeps it up
laugh.gif
This is what happens when he can't get in the paint. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom