** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

NT's best thread is back!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Hmm things that caught my eye so far...

-DFish is with Adidas
tired.gif
. Im really not pleased with this!

-Im not a fan of these new Adidas uniforms. I want Nike to take over agian. I mea look at what they do for the NCAA and the Pro Combat uniforms. Just imagine what they could do with NBA uniforms.

-Gil rocking Nikes again
pimp.gif

-Nate Robinson makes the Celtics uniform look sick with the black socks/black kicks. I STILL think Boston should go back to wearing white socks w/ black shoes like Rondo is wearing. Home & away.

-BDiddy wearing #5 again, Gil rocking #9

-DMiles looks sick
eek.gif

-Flight Lite 2010 & Hyperdunk 2010? well they both look like they belong in the WNBA imo. (Tyrekes are dope tho)

-Is it me or does Kwame Brown look like Michael Jordan. maybe he's his long lost son
laugh.gif

Anyway thats all that caught my eye so far. I look forward to new pics every night and a great season!

Originally Posted by ListenHere

Evan Turner is wearing.....Li-ning........from what my boy on the Sixers tells me.

Yeah he is. His whole reason for going to Li-Ning is because nobody wanted to commit to an Evan Turner Signature shoe and of course Li-Ning would.
wink.gif

Evan Turner is wearing.....Li-ning........from what my boy on the Sixers tells me.

Yeah he is. His whole reason for going to Li-Ning is because nobody wanted to commit to an Evan Turner Signature shoe and of course Li-Ning would.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ZONBI

wink.gif
why do these players want a signature piece of crap....just get a PE version of a great shoe model....stupid....

Originally Posted by ZONBI

wink.gif
why do these players want a signature piece of crap....just get a PE version of a great shoe model....stupid....

^ agreed. they have some pretty decent designs. they probably deserve more credit than we give them.

^ agreed. they have some pretty decent designs. they probably deserve more credit than we give them.

shane reminds me of MIB when the alien that gets shot in the head is growing it back...disproportionate, to say the least.

shane reminds me of MIB when the alien that gets shot in the head is growing it back...disproportionate, to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom