** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

eek.gif

what section and how much were those seats drew?? You were mighty close bro.

haha yea i was pretty close...it was section 112 row 11; seats were priced at $225 each ticket face value...i got them for FREE.
pimp.gif
my girl got the connection lol

this is probably the closest ive been, the next closest was like 4-5 rows below (so these seats were like 3 rows closer) the ESPN announcer tables last year for the celtics game when kobe was injured and fish missed the game winning jumper, we had 4 tickets for that game and it was dead center court too.

haha yea i was pretty close...it was section 112 row 11; seats were priced at $225 each ticket face value...i got them for FREE.
pimp.gif
my girl got the connection lol

this is probably the closest ive been, the next closest was like 4-5 rows below (so these seats were like 3 rows closer) the ESPN announcer tables last year for the celtics game when kobe was injured and fish missed the game winning jumper, we had 4 tickets for that game and it was dead center court too.

lovin em MLK KDIII's.

Allen hands down has the best kicks for MLK day.

shame on adidas not having MLK eds for their players. Even Monta(and 1) has a pair

lovin em MLK KDIII's.

Allen hands down has the best kicks for MLK day.

shame on adidas not having MLK eds for their players. Even Monta(and 1) has a pair

Deng's fly bys
pimp.gif

I thought Felton had some MLK day specials on but they could just be all black infiltrates.

Deng's fly bys
pimp.gif

I thought Felton had some MLK day specials on but they could just be all black infiltrates.

Back
Top Bottom