** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Those knick zigs are fresh, but haven't people been getting injured in em lately???
I'm not aware of any other zig slash wearing players getting injured other than John Wall, but Gallo's was caused by Brandon Rush bumping into his knee. Too bad Danilo will be out for 2-3 weeks as reports are saying.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

those grant hills gilbert arenas has on are the gh 1 retro plus the version that came out in i believe 1999 and not the og retro version. ill post pics of the different versions later.

the ones he is wearing are waaaaay better to ball in then the og version

True! A friend gifted me a pair of the Black/White retro years ago. It felt a lot more comfortable than the original version.
smokin.gif

those grant hills gilbert arenas has on are the gh 1 retro plus the version that came out in i believe 1999 and not the og retro version. ill post pics of the different versions later.

the ones he is wearing are waaaaay better to ball in then the og version

True! A friend gifted me a pair of the Black/White retro years ago. It felt a lot more comfortable than the original version.
smokin.gif

gil is definately getting these shoes from his own personal collection and NOT from various companies to promote as stated by one banned member in this thread
laugh.gif
pretty cool that hes choosing to wear whatever he wants. Something tells me it wont last too long once he gets into the playoffs

gil is definately getting these shoes from his own personal collection and NOT from various companies to promote as stated by one banned member in this thread
laugh.gif
pretty cool that hes choosing to wear whatever he wants. Something tells me it wont last too long once he gets into the playoffs

laugh.gif
I believe it's a mix of both, as he also stated in a quick interview that companies are sending him stuff, but he personally is choosing what he wants to wear, and that it's bringing him back to his days playing ball in high school

laugh.gif
I believe it's a mix of both, as he also stated in a quick interview that companies are sending him stuff, but he personally is choosing what he wants to wear, and that it's bringing him back to his days playing ball in high school

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

^I wish more players did this
me too...but as we all know money talks so you are forced to wear some funky looking shoes (like those Knicks Zigzags)

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

^I wish more players did this
me too...but as we all know money talks so you are forced to wear some funky looking shoes (like those Knicks Zigzags)

Back
Top Bottom