[NBA DUNKS Thread] '10-'11

did anyone see Derrick Favors miss the left handed slam in one of the first 2 preseason games for the Nets? He has a tremendous upside, I don't understand why people don't think this kid can turn into a NBA elite player within a few years of experience

Originally Posted by certified hustler11

^ This dude McGee stay falling down after he dunks. I remember him doing this a few times in one game, saluting and stuff. Anyways, I let the JET's dunk so far.

laugh.gif

I thought I was the only that noticed. Wall and McGee going to be hooking up all season long. 
pimp.gif

Some nice dunks in here so far. 

the budinger dunk was nice, but it wasnt even the best dunk of the game

this was sick!
eek.gif
(the 2nd one)

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

the budinger dunk was nice, but it wasnt even the best dunk of the game

this was sick!
eek.gif
(the 2nd one)

No it wasn't.
laugh.gif

There's a reason I didn't post that, and we've seen Courtney do that before. Chase's was better and like dude said in the post above this thread should never fall to page 2.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

did anyone see Derrick Favors miss the left handed slam in one of the first 2 preseason games for the Nets? He has a tremendous upside, I don't understand why people don't think this kid can turn into a NBA elite player within a few years of experience
He's 17.

Was trying to find that Will dunk seperately but couldn't yesterday.

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

Originally Posted by quik1987

^ He took 4 steps though

Buddy traveled out of the country. How does that NOT get called?!?
The referee called him for palming the ball before he traveled thats why everyone stopped
laugh.gif

Blake Griffins other lob was even better, too bad the camera didnt catch it because it was too fast

Back
Top Bottom