NBA Draft.net's & Draft Express' 2010 Mock Drafts

Utah gets New York's first round pick in this one, lottery or not
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pdm 87

Utah gets New York's first round pick in this one, lottery or not
smile.gif
rofl wow. Still getting screwed over from the Isiah Thomas era. Just curious what was the deal anyways for the pick?

I don't see how there is any way that Monroe doesn't go top 5

Unless (god forbid) he has a massive injury

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

It was from the Marbury trade I think lmao.

got this from Yahoo

Wanted to clarify. Phoenix got the pick when it sent Marbury to the Knicks, and then sent it to Utah in the Tom Gugliotta deal.
dudes stay taking L's

Oh yeah, where is Sir Lancelot?

Top 5 next year = some combination of Monroe, Davis, Wall, Aldrich and Favors/Alabi/Aminu

Alabi and Aminu are gonna have a LOT on their shoulder this year and this season w/o the likes of Teague, James Johnson and Toney Douglas will go a long wayinto telling what kinda players they are and how high they will go in the draft.

...And I thought this years draft was horrible. I know it's very early, but I don't really see any NBA star power in there.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Where's the kid Sidney from the west coast & that PF that's going over seas this year a la B.Jennings?.
Yeah, Reinardo Sidney. He's missing too.

And that PF that went overseas isn't eligible until 2011 I believe.

Sidney is now back home in Mississippi, and will be playing (assuming the NCAA allows him) for Miss St. Jeremy Tyler cannot enter the draft until 2011. Nextyears draft has more potential stars: Davis, Wall, Favors, Monroe, Aminu. Another little tidbit, the Suns first round pick for next year goes to OKC andit's unprotected lol.

Originally Posted by mjd77

...And I thought this years draft was horrible. I know it's very early, but I don't really see any NBA star power in there.

on point...but IMO the 2009 draft class is gonna go down as one of the most underrated ever, lots of impact players..and Ed Davis does NOT have star potentialI don't know where the hell you guys are seeing that !+#$, Deon Thompson will end up being the better player...also look out for Ty Walker and Tony Woodsif they get the playing time needed at Wake.

Originally Posted by GTownBaller23

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by the coolness

No Kenny Boyton?

Junior wont be ready for the league after 1 year.

I think dude may be overrated but i'll wait til next March to pass full judgment.
ohwell.gif

He's the goods. I've been watching this kid play since he was a freshman, he's always been a scorer and a big time player in big time games, but hecant play the 1 to save his life and he'll be an undersized 2 in the league. Overall, I think he'll have a real good college career. I dont know whattype of expectations UF has for him, though.

Originally Posted by GTownBaller23

Originally Posted by the coolness

No Kenny Boyton?

Junior wont be ready for the league after 1 year.

I think dude may be overrated but i'll wait til next March to pass full judgment.
ohwell.gif

He's the goods. I've been watching this kid play since he was a freshman, he's always been a scorer and a big time player in big time games, but he cant play the 1 to save his life and he'll be an undersized 2 in the league. Overall, I think he'll have a real good college career. I dont know what type of expectations UF has for him, though.

He'll def start right away and may need to carry team to some extent so expectations are pretty big in Gville.

Paul George? and yes I know who he is..........but thats exactly why I dont check NBAdraft.net. They are bs

Back
Top Bottom