NBA Casual Wear Thread

Just wondering as to how many guys in the NBA actually wear prescription glasses....
legit? i guess pro athletes really are genetically superior

but then again, rip got that lasik done so i think most of em get that done at some point

or maybe they dont need glasses too tough, i need to wear glasses to see stuff like street signs from anything more than 20ft away, but i can hoop absolutely fine, i can see the shot clock and scoreboard fine as well as jersey numbers and all that, and although im not in the nba or anything, im just sayin they could be like that

The attention nick young gets on here is because of "swaggy p" not his on court play.
I admit he is doing his thing when it comes to busting out fresh kicks on court. You only see a hand full of guys rocking their personal collection out there. Him Gilbert and nate. So as a niketalker he gets the
smokin.gif
from me for that reason alone.

I'm not into his Versace shirts and effeminate loafers tho
its ok ur just not about that life. swaggy p is tho

but then again, rip got that lasik done so i think most of em get that done at some point

or maybe they dont need glasses too tough, i need to wear glasses to see stuff like street signs from anything more than 20ft away, but i can hoop absolutely fine, i can see the shot clock and scoreboard fine as well as jersey numbers and all that, and although im not in the nba or anything, im just sayin they could be like that

View media item 827574

All this talk about Noah , surprised no one had jokes on Faried dude looks like the predator mixed with avatar

Just wondering as to how many guys in the NBA actually wear prescription glasses....

It is sort of true that great athletes generally have everything superior - it's beneficial to see a little better than everyone else around you - just gives you a small edge so a small group of super-humans is selected for something like basketball/baseball/golf...

Lebron had laser surgery when he was in Cleveland - just to correct a tiny refractive error - and I bet more have too. They want any little edge they can get.

Tiger's the other obvious one - he used to wear contact lenses because his vision was more impaired.

There's another NBA superstar with vision problems but I can't remember who - he wears contact lenses at the moment but I've seen something about his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom