NBA Casual Wear Thread

All this talk about Noah , surprised no one had jokes on Faried dude looks like the predator mixed with avatar
He does tho ...
eyes.gif

haha guess some are sweet on ol Kenneth huh... or did I hurt your feelings because you look like him? which one was it

Last edited:
the cash was from a seminar on how jot to be a dummy with ur finances. I guess the team was crackin on em said he aint even have that kinda bread ya so he jus rolled with it n took oics for IG N twitter and what not. The Pacers are a helluva organization top to bottom.

What's sheep about it? Stayblessed has a habit of blowing layups in his posts, and that one was no different :lol:

What's sheep about it? Stayblessed has a habit of blowing layups in his posts, and that one was no different
laugh.gif
One dude said terrible post and others followed suit. How you think freshly made threads get derailed?

I thought it was a decent comparison, but hey yall want the lulz.

Right bc a black man with locks looks like predator is so original and accurate. Stop it.
You do realize in my post I made no mention of the dreads and Predator thing. I referred only to the Avatar.

But if you do wanna go there, I omitted the dreads part out cause yes, its cliche. Accurate? I mean theres a reason why its cliche, the shape of some dreads is the same shape as predators head. Its 2014, dont try to make this an unnecessary race thing when you know its blatant. 
laugh.gif

Believe me I'm not. But it's like come on, come up with this else. That joke is too old.

Back
Top Bottom