NBA Casual Wear Thread

Was thinking the same damn thing about Chalmers. I don't think that dude cares about anything besides basketball and bud.

:lol: @ wasting time talking about Nick Young.

Build a team around him :rofl: Dudes don't know anything about bball

BhNx8utCYAErEXE.jpg

BhNwyOpCIAEwrWG.jpg

Last edited:
So crazy how quick this tight fitting era of clothing has become the thing. Like literally go back to just 4-5 years ago and you would be called crazy gay for rocking the shirt parsons had on.

I'm trying to remember the exact year/time when it changed. It seems the snapback era 2010-2011 did that

So crazy how quick this tight fitting era of clothing has become the thing. Like literally go back to just 4-5 years ago and you would be called crazy gay for rocking the shirt parsons had on.

I'm trying to remember the exact year/time when it changed. It seems the snapback era 2010-2011 did that
u mean in urban culture?

these guys planted the flag.

First everyone was laughing. Then one day we looked around and it was like the Thriller video but instead of zombies it was dudes in girl pants and ugly shirts.

these guys planted the flag.

First everyone was laughing. Then one day we looked around and it was like the Thriller video but instead of zombies it was dudes in girl pants and ugly shirts.

well the only problem with that is that dudes were rockin slim-straight jeans a full year before that tho

these dudes just took it od skater by rockin skinnys, not to mention they from LA, LA is known for bitin other regions styles and rockin it heavy, no way they are even close to the pioneer stage

I'd say Kanye and Kid CuDi were the pioneers of what the urban scene rocking what they are today. Started in probably around early 2009 when the Knock You Down video dropped when Kanye was rocking that mullet-fro.

I'd say Kanye and Kid CuDi were the pioneers of what the urban scene rocking what they are today. Started in probably around early 2009 when the Knock You Down video dropped when Kanye was rocking that mullet-fro.
dipset was rockin fitted straight legs and fitted t's when they was pushin that rocker look tho, that had to be like 04-05

Uuuugggggh, the New Boyz. I used to think they were some of the wackest dudes around, but every year that goes by, worst artists came out and made them look like Raekwon and Ghostface

IMO It was way before then. Where I was living at the time this started back in '03 when Jay started rapping about button ups and puttin' the jersey's away in "what more can I say" I think the excuse me miss vid dropped that same year with Jay and the crew rocking tailored suits and it seemed like jerseys just disappeared. I knew multiple dudes who had thousands invested in jerseys who just stopped rocking them...period. Then you had Kanye go completely left with it and everybody else fell somewhere in the middle with Iverson being the last (and still) final hold out.

Clothes that actually fit has been, and will always be in style; it's just that urban culture didn't start embracing it until now. I blame the skinny jean thing on Wayne; that dude started rockin' women's pants and negroes just went bananas :smh:

Last edited:
Meh, just look at videos from 2007-2008 vs everything after. That switch from the baggy look to nearly painted on jeans was fast and furious.

Back
Top Bottom