NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I guess @rck3sactown and @ryanjumpman420 are dead
mean.gif
Good
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the swag when you make your first attempt>>>>>>>greater than any 360 tom foolery.

it all about confidence and execution.

to do that double btw the legs you need someone who has a lot of hangtime while almost coming eye to eye with the rim. someone somewhere has done it i bet. 

Depending if he puts the ball through his first leg as he's still rising and second time at it's peak I feel Gerald Green could pull this off and make it look easy.

If there's anyone that could give a good shot at it, It would for sure be gerald green. I wonder if I'll ever see someone complete that in my lifetime.

Lavine had more in the tank. The way a lot of you guys were commenting, it's like you guys haven't seen him dunk before tonight

Depending if he puts the ball through his first leg as he's still rising and second time at it's peak I feel Gerald Green could pull this off and make it look easy.

If there's anyone that could give a good shot at it, It would for sure be gerald green. I wonder if I'll ever see someone complete that in my lifetime.

Green or Paul George would probably be the two to attempt it.

And make it, if there's any chance with players in the league.

With the way Lavigne gets up there, maybe him too

In their dunking prime? sure. In today's time? nah 
laugh.gif
I GUARANTEE U EVERYBODY WOULD TUNE IN TO SEE WHAT THEM OLD HEADS GOT IN 2015
It's a possibility. Mike can still dunk for sure, not sure for Nique and Dr. J though
The difficulty is how high you have to get and the INSANE amount of hangtime needed to complete it
Yeah, that too. Is there a player rn that has that amount of hangtime?

Back
Top Bottom