NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
someone needs to go between the legs and then behind the back in one motion. it's possible especially for a dude that can leap like Lavine

Another lackluster dunk contest. Lavine had some cool dunks but it seems he and Oladipo both blew their loads on their first dunks. Not to mention all of Oladipo's misses.
Noticed this too. 

Also, is it just me or are the between-the-legs dunks overused? It's getting old.

i don't think Lavine blew his load. i think he saved some nice stuff for next time since he had it wrapped
I feel his first dunk was his best the whole night and had Oladipo made his 520 dunk on the first try I think his was the best overall.

And yeah, if you not going to do something different with it like a 360 or a 520 or behind your back first or something new/different, between the legs dunks are old.

Last edited:
I'm not taking anything away from Lavine he was awesome. Better than the hype. He couldn't have done any better really.

I'm saying, dude performed and was the purest dunker in the contest.

After decades of the contest there isn't much left to see, but at least he brought flare, creativity, and made his damn dunks.

I would honestly put him top 5 right now behind Vince, Richardson, Dr. J, and MJ.

Lavigne is good in my book

LaVine needs to be in it every year until he is 30 and build the contest back up and make players want to come take his crown 

does Steph and klay have a better shot at winning the dunk competition or does wiggins and Lavine have a better shot at winning the 3 point contest. Let's just say joint scoring for hypothetical purposes.

They should do between the arms dunks instead.
how bout around the head dunk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun  

Another lackluster dunk contest. Lavine had some cool dunks but it seems he and Oladipo both blew their loads on their first dunks. Not to mention all of Oladipo's misses.
Noticed this too. 

Also, is it just me or are the between-the-legs dunks overused? It's getting old.
They should do between the arms dunks instead.
How do you.........?

In other news, SC definitely deserved that 3pt crown. Dude's shooting is spot-on

Back
Top Bottom