NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dr. J like
stopit.png
Pabs where you at bruh

Lurking :nerd:
:nerd:, underground

:nerd:

been a minute I know

2 women in here with me wanting to watch this garbage .. im bout to just go to bed (its only 9:13)

Another lackluster dunk contest. Lavine had some cool dunks but it seems he and Oladipo both blew their loads on their first dunks. Not to mention all of Oladipo's misses.

3pt contest was the best thing tonight but specifically only when it was Kyrie, Steph, and Klay. In the end Klay couldn't keep it competitive and ran out of gas. I knew he'd lose but damn it wasn't even exciting.

:lol: @ Beverly in the skills challenge.

I'm not taking anything away from Lavine he was awesome. Better than the hype. He couldn't have done any better really.

Another lackluster dunk contest. Lavine had some cool dunks but it seems he and Oladipo both blew their loads on their first dunks. Not to mention all of Oladipo's misses.
Noticed this too. 

Also, is it just me or are the between-the-legs dunks overused? It's getting old.

Noticed this too. 

Also, is it just me or are the between-the-legs dunks overused? It's getting old.
i don't think Lavine blew his load. i think he saved some nice stuff for next time since he had it wrapped

Back
Top Bottom