***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

hey crag, can u reset the celtics hawks game, sorry capital bc, i gotta pick my sis up real quick, she told me not to worry about it now she calls and says nevermind she needs a ride.....

o aight its cool at first i thought i was having connection problems i was like here we go again
mad.gif

This game is fixed in favor of a team beforehand. I suspected it, but proof came on a shot that was about to hit the side of the backboard, then magicallydefies gravity and goes straight into the basket.

Ridiculous. And the freezing on people faces when they get injured and !*$+@%! up the flow.

Good game Jehelers, but you should really stop running back and forth trying to get open that way.
laugh.gif
Kind of wrong.

Biedrins is on the block for another C or 7 footer.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

This game is fixed in favor of a team beforehand. I suspected it, but proof came on a shot that was about to hit the side of the backboard, then magically defies gravity and goes straight into the basket.

Ridiculous. And the freezing on people faces when they get injured and !*$+@%! up the flow.

Good game Jehelers, but you should really stop running back and forth trying to get open that way.
laugh.gif
Kind of wrong.

andris for okur

This game is fixed in favor of a team beforehand. I suspected it, but proof came on a shot that was about to hit the side of the backboard, then magically defies gravity and goes straight into the basket.

laugh.gif
Kind of wrong.

illgauskas for biedrins

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

yo nkeair can you play?

nope
eyes.gif
ive been itching to play, i really liek my team with my latestadditons, oden, jackson, and green

gotta wait two more days i think until UPS ships my stuff

i wish MS did USPS, it takes like 2-3 days for USPS

laugh.gif
Kind of wrong.

Yea that was messed up.
Al jeffs fade aways are messed up in general and always get blocked and i hate it when he does that.

I do agree with you that games are pre determined. One game i can hit #+$! next im on fire.
First game before it froze on AKs face i couldnt do anything shooting wise. WE restart and shoot lights out.

NETs trade stephen jackson for JR Smith?
Nah I cant trade JR for Jackson.. JR is my 6th man and is the 2nd leading scorer on the team
pimp.gif
..I would trade you turgolu(sp) for Jackson if you want

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

NETs trade stephen jackson for JR Smith?
Nah I cant trade JR for Jackson.. JR is my 6th man and is the 2nd leading scorer on the team
pimp.gif
..I would trade you turgolu(sp) for Jackson if you want

aww i only wanted JR, but nothanks

Back
Top Bottom