***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

How bout Booze and Melo for D12 and Iggy
pimp.gif

LOL!!! if i did iggy for melo i would be robbing you and you are welcoming it lol but being the good guy i am im letting you keep melo knowing the whole boozefor oden debacle last night
roll.gif

I just want iggy from you cuz I know you love him so much ha ha.

And I think you can agree I don't use Melo much.

I thinkI really just threw that trade out there cuz I knew you wouldnt do it
roll.gif

Besides I'm still trying to do Melo for Bynum...Mavs what do you say?

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

and your riight about not using melo ... mike miller has shot 143 total 3pters @ 40% success ....
eek.gif
roll.gif
I don't shoot that many 3's compared to Jehlers
roll.gif

I can't make shots with Melo. I'm not good with his release.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

After I hear the Mavs input on the Bynum thing I will, I rather have Bynum than Iggy
I don't really have anyone except Bynum down low and the only other option I have is Mutombo but I guess I could give you Bynum since youreally need a big man. I'd have an AI-Melo tandem again or I could use Melo as trade bait so I guess that could work.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

After I hear the Mavs input on the Bynum thing I will, I rather have Bynum than Iggy
I don't really have anyone except Bynum down low and the only other option I have is Mutombo but I guess I could give you Bynum since you really need a big man. I'd have an AI-Melo tandem again or I could use Melo as trade bait so I guess that could work.
would you let go of mutombo? i need a backup center for oden

also green too? check my roster for trades
SUNS

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

I don't really have anyone except Bynum down low and the only other option I have is Mutombo but I guess I could give you Bynum since you really need a big man. I'd have an AI-Melo tandem again or I could use Melo as trade bait so I guess that could work.
would you let go of mutombo? i need a backup center for oden

also green too? check my roster for trades
SUNS
I would trade you Mutombo but if I trade Andrew, than Mutombo is my only center and I'll need him.

^^ if you dont trade bynum, im open to trade for mutombo, just let me know who, id like to get green too if we can work that in to a deal

Back
Top Bottom