***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

If you havent played any games yet (Nako) Please respond to this thread to let us know when you plan on playing.

I know Shaun put in a lot of games in the previous league so I'm not worried about him.

Also guy whos the spurs, where are you at too man?

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

lol make your offer here so i can think it over im not at home im at school but its kobe and bosh I just want to see what the best players I can get back for them are
yo yankee, who you want on the warriors for kobe and/or bosh

Today New Xbox[emoji]174[/emoji] Experience day....so thats probably why the servers are lagging badly.

how did i lose?

did you leave clutch factor on? i started missing open shots.

you can put that kid in as a replacement for me. i hate my team anyway.

good game.

i have 2 big men on my whole roster.

no way i should of lost that game and i'm not gonna be able to play for the next few days anyway. let someone else run with my squad.

Originally Posted by Baller23217

i have 2 big men on my whole roster.

no way i should of lost that game and i'm not gonna be able to play for the next few days anyway. let someone else run with my squad.
having jamison and wallace as your only big men =
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

oh man .. make sure NKE air goes to the east!
roll.gif
that dude is fire and could seriously ruin my playoff chances lol
laugh.gif
i would like to take the bulls, monta is on that team
glasses.gif

but looks like the bulls are playing their games

i sent me xbox in last weds, so ill probably get it back in 3 weeks
sick.gif
, but i play on my friends xbox, ill take any team i guess if u want me too, i wont playt his week though, i got midterms until friday, and i might have a job soon so ill try to play games if im in it

edit: ill take the celtics, and try to play this weekend!
aint no way you gettin the bulls.

your the reason i picked monta ellis in the draft
laugh.gif
. Dudes a beast.

I doubt il be doing many trades, cuz i love my sqaud.

I did draft an extra big man just in case anyone else needs one so its more fair. Cause i got screwed outa games last league with no big men

packaging odom, deng and whoever isnt in my starting 5 for a scoring sf and a scrub toss in.. get at me! both are 84 rating .

knicks - paul pierce and whoever
pistons - melo and wheover
hawk - granger and whoever
spurs - artest and whoever

or if anyone else wants to make offers get at me!!!

dam i couldnt hit a three for my life. i was about to throw my controller through the dam screen.

I came out with that hugge run right away and got greedy.

shoulda kept scoring with monta at the begnning

GG pistons

Edit: i also dont get why shaq sucks at getting boards. I drafted him jsut because of that and dude got beasted down low. Esp my oden

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

dam i couldnt hit a three for my life. i was about to throw my controller through the dam screen.

GG pistons

Edit: i also dont get why shaq sucks at getting boards. I drafted him jsut because of that and dude got beasted down low. Esp my oden

probably just a one game slide. your team got 3pt killers. also, shaq IS a beast on the board. he bodied d12 AND al jeff together when we played
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

GG pistons

Odens arms were LONGGGG in that game
He was grabbing boards he was way out of position for

OK Guys, we need a replacement for the Knicks, they are currently 0-2.

Notable players include
V Carter
Rawsheed
Jamison
J Crawford
Ben Gordon

Back
Top Bottom