***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Good game youngpnoi. I think I know what happened there.

Apparently Michael Jordan died, and his spirit went to James Posey for some odd reason.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Good game youngpnoi. I think I know what happened there.

Apparently Michael Jordan died, and his spirit went to James Posey for some odd reason.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

smh james posey scorched me jus now 32 gg ...on a sidenote the game feels mad rough/herky jerky i think my controller might have a short in it smh

cragmatic do u have the league official webpage on 2ksports? ii wanna check it out

at work right now but i will be on xbox live at 7pm pacific. lets get a game in then. you can add the warriors to yoru que now. i should have space

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

http://community.2ksports.com/community/league/index.cfm?l=20002http://community.2ksports.../league/index.cfm?l=20002http://community.2ksports.../league/index.cfm?l=20002

When you get your xbox man.

I don't want to speak TOO soon, but I have a feeling we will be needing a replacement.

oh man .. make sure NKE air goes to the east!
roll.gif
that dude is fire and could seriously ruin my playoff chances lol
laugh.gif
i would like to take the bulls, monta is on that team
glasses.gif

but looks like the bulls are playing their games

i sent me xbox in last weds, so ill probably get it back in 3 weeks
sick.gif
,but i play on my friends xbox, ill take any team i guess if u want me too, i wont playt his week though, i got midterms until friday, and i might have a jobsoon so ill try to play games if im in it

edit: ill take the celtics, and try to play this weekend!

Yeah Shaun plays his games so we don't need a replacement for him. But if we do need anyone I'll let ya know.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

oh man .. make sure NKE air goes to the east!
roll.gif
that dude is fire and could seriously ruin my playoff chances lol
laugh.gif
i would like to take the bulls, monta is on that team
glasses.gif

but looks like the bulls are playing their games

i sent me xbox in last weds, so ill probably get it back in 3 weeks
sick.gif
, but i play on my friends xbox, ill take any team i guess if u want me too, i wont playt his week though, i got midterms until friday, and i might have a job soon so ill try to play games if im in it

edit: ill take the celtics, and try to play this weekend!

stop salivating .. i know you're a jrich fan
roll.gif

on a side note - why has the team in both leagues that got lebron been inactive?!? a total waste of talent ... lebron SHOULD be dominating this league whenused correctly lol . if nke gets the suns that just might happen
eyes.gif

Havent heard from Nako, the guy with the Spurs I think got pissed that he got blown out in his first game and havent heard from in this post since, when beforehe was going on and on about how he couldnt wait for the draft!
roll.gif

Everyone else I think will play there games. But I could be wrong.

lol make your offer here so i can think it over im not at home im at school but its kobe and bosh I just want to see what the best players I can get back forthem are

Nako did the same thing in the first league.

Shaun you should get on there too.

Does anyone have any idea about how long the update is going to take to download or if its going to be available at 12 A.M.?

Back
Top Bottom