***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Yankeephan, saying nothing about you personally, you are a cheeser. Point blank. Do not deny it. You are. You deny knowing what I'm talking about when Iask you to not meet me half court with your point guard, yet when I do ask, you stop for a few plays, continue, and it repeats every time I ask you to stop.Its like when my cat scratches at an electrical wire. I yell at it, it stops, but then starts again 5 minutes later. Its ridiculous. Also, the only time youshoot mid range is after getting a huge lead by cheesing either in the paint, and shooting an ungodly amount of three pointers.

[table][tr][td]1st Quarter[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]0:09
[/td] [td]Iverson missed a 2 point Jump Shot
[/td] [td]0-0
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]0:12
[/td] [td]Love missed a 2 point Layup
[/td] [td]0-0
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]0:18[/td] [td]Bryant made a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]0:33
[/td] [td]Bynum made a 2 point Layup
[/td] [td]2-2
t16.png
[/td] [td]0:46[/td] [td]Bryant made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]0:58
[/td] [td]Marion missed a 2 point Layup
[/td] [td]2-4
t16.png
[/td] [td]1:04[/td] [td]Bryant made a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]2-6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]1:13
[/td] [td]Calderon missed a 3 point Jump Shot
[/td] [td]2-6
t16.png
[/td] [td]1:21[/td] [td]Bosh made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]2-8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]1:34
[/td] [td]2-8
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]1:44
[/td] [td]Marion missed a 3 point Jump Shot
[/td] [td]2-8
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]1:46
[/td] [td]Bynum missed a 2 point Layup
[/td] [td]2-8
t16.png
[/td] [td]1:52[/td] [td]Lewis made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]2-10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]2:10
[/td] [td]Iverson made a 2 point Jump Shot
[/td] [td]4-10
t16.png
[/td] [td]2:17[/td] [td]Lewis made a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]4-13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]2:27
[/td] [td]4-13
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]2:38
[/td] [td]Bynum made a 2 point Dunk
[/td] [td]6-13
t16.png
[/td] [td]2:49[/td] [td]Fisher missed a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]6-13[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]2:52[/td] [td]Chandler made a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]6-15[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]3:08
[/td] [td]Iverson made a 2 point Layup
[/td] [td]8-15
t16.png
[/td] [td]3:19[/td] [td]Bryant missed a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]8-15[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]3:22[/td] [td]Bosh made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]8-17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]3:37
[/td] [td]Iverson missed a 2 point Jump Shot
[/td] [td]8-17
t16.png
[/td] [td]3:43[/td] [td]Bryant missed a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]8-17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]3:55
[/td] [td]Bynum missed a 2 point Dunk
[/td] [td]8-17
t16.png
[/td] [td]4:05[/td] [td]Bryant made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]8-19[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]4:15
[/td] [td]Calderon made a 3 point Jump Shot
[/td] [td]11-19
t16.png
[/td] [td]4:27[/td] [td]Lewis made a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]11-22[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]4:52[/td] [td]Bosh made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]11-24[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]5:05
[/td] [td]13-24
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]5:24
[/td] [td]15-26
t16.png
[/td] [td]5:36[/td] [td]Lewis made a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]15-28[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]5:41
[/td] [td]17-28
t16.png
[/td] [td]5:48[/td] [td]Bryant made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]17-30[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]5:56
[/td] [td]Outlaw missed a 2 point Layup
[/td] [td]17-30
t16.png
[/td] [td]6:05[/td] [td]Bosh made a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]17-32[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]6:11
[/td] [td]Iverson missed a 3 point Jump Shot
[/td] [td]17-32
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]6:21
[/td] [td]Bell made a 2 point Jump Shot
[/td] [td]19-34
t16.png
[/td] [td]6:27[/td] [td]Fisher made a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]19-37[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]6:31
[/td] [td]Iverson missed a 2 point Layup
[/td] [td]19-37
t16.png
[/td] [td]6:50[/td] [td]Lewis made a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]19-40[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]6:57
[/td] [td]Bell made a 3 point Jump Shot
[/td] [td]22-40
t16.png
[/td] [td]7:00[/td] [td]Lewis missed a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]22-40[/td] [/tr][/table]
Seriously? This is alright?

OMG just played the most annoying game with the knicks ... laggg on every play wowwwww ..... still pull out with the win though

WOW just cause you suck your gunna call me a cheeser? the only reason I had those dunks and killed you with lewis from 3 point range is cause your defense waspathetic, oh and when I bring my point gaurd at the half court logo that isnt cheesing thats just so I have my defense set, nothing happened from me briningfisher up to the half court logo, you defense was like my 2 year old nephew trying to play this game... if your gunna call me a cheeser just cause I whoppedyou 127-74 thats sad , get better dont call me a cheeser .. and If i was a cheeser I would have taken all my shots and scored 50 plus with kobe and yeah Ididnt

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

OMG just played the most annoying game with the knicks ... laggg on every play wowwwww ..... still pull out with the win though

I had no shot against you.

I left draft early and all I have is Jamison and Rasheed against D12 and Al Jeff. I normally don't take that many 3's but I think you sat in a 2-3 zoneall game.

Iggy is borderline cheese with all those dunks in traffic.

Good game.

ill play you dj, but wow this lakers guy pissed off calling me a cheeser cause he cant beat me and I killed him on the boards and with threes wow

No, there were hands in your face pretty much the whole game but shots were still hitting. Yes bringing Fisher up to half court did affect me because it mademe pass early trying to avoid the back court which led to some turnovers. You just jacked up threes and scored in the paint all game. 70 in the paint + 13threes = 109 points. Without those it would have been much closer. Also, most of those blocks weren't user blocks, just you letting the computer do thework for you in the paint.

Why resort to childing name calling? Just admit that thats how you play. I mean I have nothing against you, its just a little ridiculous. Like, find a way todefend that first quarter. Please. I'm begging you.

and If i was a cheeser I would have taken all my shots and scored 50 plus with kobe and yeah I didnt
Pts. 3PT
Lewis 41 9/13

Pts. FG PIP
Bosh 36 16/20 26

roll.gif

Yup. Thats not Kobe.

Yo Yankee, your straight for now, but if someone else complains about it, we'll have to boot you from the league

Boot me from the league? I didnt do anything bro.... all I did was bring my pg to the half court logo and I didnt no we couldnt do that

I'm not gonna boot you, I said if we get more complaints about you. When I played you last league I had no problems. 1 Complaint doesn't merrit a boot,but if it happens more often, then it will be in question

nah man you cant tell me that hes complaining like that cause he lost bad..... he paused the game and told me why am I in the backcourt blocking his quarterending heave...? so I cant block someones last second halfcourt heave? you cant say that just because he said that your giving me a warning

No, you did it all game. Don't even deny it. I heaved it after I unpaused. Honestly, I didn't know how much time was even left because I had my TV onmute. I told you numerous times bro.

BTW, heres the first quarter from the first game me and dude played. Looks a bit familiar huh?
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]1st Quarter[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]0:10
[/td] [td]Calderon missed a 2 point Jump Shot
[/td] [td]0-0
t16.png
[/td] [td]0:17[/td] [td]Bryant missed a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]0:28
[/td] [td]Calderon made a 2 point Jump Shot
[/td] [td]0-2
t16.png
[/td] [td]0:38[/td] [td]Bryant made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]0:48
[/td] [td]Calderon missed a 2 point Jump Shot
[/td] [td]2-2
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]0:50
[/td] [td]Love missed a 2 point Layup
[/td] [td]2-2
t16.png
[/td] [td]1:01[/td] [td]Fisher missed a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]1:02[/td] [td]Bryant made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]4-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]1:20
[/td] [td]Marion made a 2 point Layup
[/td] [td]4-5
t16.png
[/td] [td]1:30[/td] [td]Lewis missed a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]4-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]1:36
[/td] [td]Calderon made a 2 point Layup
[/td] [td]4-7
t16.png
[/td] [td]1:50[/td] [td]Fisher made a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]7-7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]2:05
[/td] [td]Calderon missed a 3 point Jump Shot
[/td] [td]7-7
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]2:09
[/td] [td]Bynum missed a 2 point Layup
[/td] [td]7-7
t16.png
[/td] [td]2:19[/td] [td]Bryant made a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]10-7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]2:32
[/td] [td]10-7
t16.png
[/td] [td]2:38[/td] [td]Lewis made a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]13-7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]2:46
[/td] [td]13-7
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]2:47
[/td] [td]Bynum made a 2 point Dunk
[/td] [td]13-9
t16.png
[/td] [td]3:01[/td] [td]Lewis made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]15-9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]3:16
[/td] [td]15-11
t16.png
[/td] [td]3:25[/td] [td]Fisher made a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]17-11[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]3:45[/td] [td]Bosh made a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]19-11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]3:56
[/td] [td]Marion made a 2 point Dunk
[/td] [td]19-13
t16.png
[/td] [td]4:05[/td] [td]Lewis made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]21-13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]4:10
[/td] [td]22-15
t16.png
[/td] [td]4:18[/td] [td]Lewis missed a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]22-16[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]4:27[/td] [td]Lewis missed a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]22-16[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]4:38[/td] [td]Bosh missed a 2 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]22-16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]4:48
[/td] [td]22-18
t16.png
[/td] [td]4:59[/td] [td]Bryant made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]24-18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]5:12
[/td] [td]Bell missed a 2 point Jump Shot
[/td] [td]24-18
t16.png
[/td] [td]5:18[/td] [td]Lewis made a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]26-18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]5:26
[/td] [td]Bell missed a 3 point Jump Shot
[/td] [td]26-18
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]5:28
[/td] [td]Bynum missed a 2 point Dunk
[/td] [td]26-18
t16.png
[/td] [td]5:38[/td] [td]Fisher missed a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]26-18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]5:47
[/td] [td]26-18
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]5:50
[/td] [td]26-20
t16.png
[/td] [td]6:06[/td] [td]Bosh missed a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]26-20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]6:15
[/td] [td]Outlaw missed a 2 point Layup
[/td] [td]27-20
t16.png
[/td] [td]6:26[/td] [td]Bosh made a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]29-20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png

[/td] [td]6:34
[/td] [td]29-22
t16.png
[/td] [td]6:48[/td] [td]Lewis missed a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [/tr][/table]

Damn, heated argument going on. Anyways, anyone wanna play?

Edit: Crag, can you make the trade between Calderon and Redd go through. Thanks.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Sure, what team are you?
You already know AR. Mavs. lol

BTW, it's not cheesing when you're PG just picks up the other PG after like the 3 point line is it? Because I just normally do on ball defense mostlythe whole game to stop fast breaks from happening so my defense can set. I've been doing that since 2K8 but if that's a problem then I'll gladlylet off.

lets gooo!! i just downed the magic in OT .. 122-116 ... wow iggy blew it up with 46 pts 10 assists . i personally dont think he cheese against me ... i ranzone most of the game and lewis burned me... but i switched to man to stop that open 3 nonsense. gg though

WOW that was the best game ive played in a while kobe wouldve hit the game winner if it wasnt for the dumb refs calling it not good.. then d12 was too much inot gg man

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

anyone still up thats wants to play im the hawks

JASON KIDD on the trading block
I'll play you Capital BC. I think you already know what team I am so yeah.

Good game youngpnoi. I think I know what happened there.

Apparently Michael Jordan died, and his spirit went to James Posey for some odd reason.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom