***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

I guess we'll figure it out once the season is almost over. I think the best way to settle it is who ever has the most wins out of 28 games should get thewins. I'm not to bright on ideas right now but I think it makes more sense than just giving y'all two easy wins.

Oh wait that does not work for him since he can only get 26 games at the most.
laugh.gif

^ Haha if you say so. Hey wanna get a custom game in? I want to work out Jeff Green's and Chris Paul's shot

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

And i beat ritch last nigh and am in every game even if im 4 and 8 . U gully wouldve been fighting for ur life sir lol

You mean in our custom game
smile.gif

Well yeah you have beaten me once

^ I got you if you cant find no one to play with

I say we wait to see if im mathematically put of the playoffs . Then give me the l's. Otherwise we figure something else out

Agreed, wait to see how that works as far as playoffs go.... or just fix your connection
roll.gif
JK

But what if you make the playoffs, and get matched up against someone you can't connect with?

If thats the case then ill dq myself. But i shouldnt get any auto losses right now. Lets just wait to see if 4 games will make a difference for me in the end.Oh yeah im mia til tuesday for valentines day and presidents day

GG Ritch.

I was multi tasking to the max if you couldnt tell lol.
i was having a serious convo on Aim and playing at the same time. 4th qaurter i concentrated though.

SMH at me getting an 8 second violation and shooting a 3 with dalembert lol

Haha I figured something was up. I cant seem to get Wafer's shot down but oh well. looks like A.I will work for you.

Actually i dont have his shot down quite right yet. T-mac too. Still need to work on it.
I think im set though.

Denver whats good with Roy for T-Mac

Game anyone....?

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Actually i dont have his shot down quite right yet. T-mac too. Still need to work on it.
I think im set though.

Game anyone....?
If you have A.I., make sure you release it when he's about to lean back.

Actually, in lament's terms, he has an early shot release.

I think im set though.

Game anyone....?

Make it happen!

Originally Posted by Ruff C

I think im set though.

Game anyone....?

Make it happen!

TRADE SENT.

Back
Top Bottom